• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rottesovs

Fast road setup for EP3

Eibach pro kit is 30mm and widely used.
  2. Rottesovs

FK2 Volk Rays TE 37

ET 50 is a bit high, so the wheel will not sit flush. With a 9 inch rim, something like ET 40 should be good
  3. Rottesovs

EP3 Rear ARB install done right?

Ahh okay, but it is not a huge job to change around. Thanks for the quick feedback
  4. Rottesovs

EP3 Rear ARB install done right?

Hi Guys. Just checking if I did this correctly on my EP3, it is within 1 mm of touching the LCA, so did I put it on up side down? (Car feels very hard in the back, so I think I did it wrong) Please see the picture here: https://imgur.com/a/wS34gCr As you can see on the left, it is super...
  5. Rottesovs

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Nice car and mods for sure. Quick note about your oil cap. They are prone to get loose and fall off, as there is pressure in the head and since the alu one you got will not expand with the heat and cold, then it is quite a common fault. The amount of people at the ring, that have lost their...
  6. Rottesovs

EP3 Trip to the Nurburgring

If you are smart, then bring an extra set of pads and brake discs. So often will these fail, even if brand new when going and it can be difficult to get spares at the ring, unless you know a lot of the "hidden" places. Even if you dont need the pads or discs, there is always someone else that...
  7. Rottesovs

Track Day tyres

You guys in the UK are lucky. In Denmark I paid 550£ for the tires alone + 80£ for fitting.
  8. Rottesovs

EP3 tyre advice needed

AD08R all day
  9. Rottesovs

Pilot Sport 4 on track?

I run the PS4S`s on my FK2 that I used for the ring, and they are good, but the ring is also different from a normal track. I put on the AD08R on my EP3 and they are amazing and since the price is almost the same, I will swap the tires on my FK2 also.
  10. Rottesovs

EP3 Change of Radiator on EP3 with factory AC

Thank you for that, just what I needed..:) 1. Okay was hoping not to remove the front bumper, as I just did that today fitting a new intake hehe, but that how it goes. Would have done the radiator today. but it is still in mail. 3. Mine is super old, the fins are missing several places, so I...
  11. Rottesovs

EP3 Change of Radiator on EP3 with factory AC

Hi guys. My radiator has seen better days and so has the AC condenser on my EP3, so I have ordered a new radiator and wanted to replace that one first, and wait with the AC, as it needs to go to a shop for removing the gas. So my questions are: 1. Is possible to change the radiator...
  12. Rottesovs

Fast road setup for EP3

Thanks guys. Its booked for start of next week to do the alignment. Now it is just a matter of the weather.
  13. Rottesovs

Fast road setup for EP3

Hello everyone. I just purchased a EP3 from 2005 with only 48.000 miles on it(77.000 km) and it is completely stock and converting into a ring tool. So I have ordered and will put on this weekend the following: KYB Shocks Eibach Pro lowering springs Camber bolts Hardrace Camber arms JDM Rear...
  14. Rottesovs

FK2 Please help with endless issues

I would say to the dealer, that they need to get help from Honda Europe in this case, but else just ask for a loaner car and have them replace everything until it works. Sad to hear that you are having problems. Mine has done 60.000 km now, and 20.000 km remapped with intake/exhaust, No problems...
  15. Rottesovs

Japspeed EP3 manifold on DC5?

2800£ for a manifold. They must be having a laugh.
Back