• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

K20Z4

Morning all Would anyone know what the direction of rotation of the crank is please on a K20Z4 fn2 engine please, Looking at building the engine into a rear wheel drive space framed car but need to know which way it rotates, Thanks Paul
  2. M

fitting after market ECU for racing on K20Z4 engine

Morning all I am currently building a type R GT FN2 car for Autograss racing K20Z4 engine and would like to change the full loom for an after market loom just to reduce weight and wasted wiring. I contacted Omex who make a loom for the K20A engine and they have asked the questions below so...
  3. M

Engine code

Thanks loxy Just a couple more questions I am staying with the existing engine and just changing the sump hopefully, I need to Change the subframe as that is what caused the hole in the sump when it got damaged, would the ep3 version subframe fit as is it just the auxiliaries on the engine that...
  4. M

Engine code

Morning all and hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I have recently purchased a type R which has heavy damage but am converting to track race (Autograss) It has a damaged sump plus other things, I bought another sump from a ep3 but when I took the old one off it is different as it has a oil...
Back