• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

K20Z4

Morning all Would anyone know what the direction of rotation of the crank is please on a K20Z4 fn2 engine please, Looking at building the engine into a rear wheel drive space framed car but need to know which way it rotates, Thanks Paul
  2. M

fitting after market ECU for racing on K20Z4 engine

Morning all I am currently building a type R GT FN2 car for Autograss racing K20Z4 engine and would like to change the full loom for an after market loom just to reduce weight and wasted wiring. I contacted Omex who make a loom for the K20A engine and they have asked the questions below so...
  3. M

Engine code

Morning all and hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I have recently purchased a type R which has heavy damage but am converting to track race (Autograss) It has a damaged sump plus other things, I bought another sump from a ep3 but when I took the old one off it is different as it has a oil...
Back