• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FK8 FK8 values

Just wondered the cheapest an FK8 has changed hands for? Casual observation of ads in Autotrader and Pistonheads looks like values are holding up fairly well, propped up in part by the strong prices of the previous FK2 model. I paid £29k for a five month old demonstrator in December 17, I...
  2. S

New tyres

With a trackday looming I'm starting to research new tyres to fit afterwards... Although not one of the fashionable brands I've always had good results with Hankook, particularly with the ride quality (could that mean they're softer?) Found I can get a set of Hankook Ventus S1 EVO K107 245/30...
  3. S

FK8 FK8 towing eye?

Doing my first trackday at Snetterton with the FK8 soon and I know from previous experience with my Fiesta ST that they're pretty pedantic about having a means to drag the car out of the gravel. If it doesn't have one then you have to sign a disclaimer that basically allows the marshals to...
  4. S

FK8 FK8 dashboard fizzing at 3.5k revs...

Anyone experience the centre console buzzing at 3500 rpm? Grrrr...it's completely doing my head-in.... give me a piston through the cylinder block any day over at intermittent rattle from the dashboard! Seems to be worse in the hot weather. Had Holden Honda look at it twice but to no...
Back