• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Beillynoy

FK8 Someone will get a bargain this week...

I sold my car to WBAC at the weekend. It was a decent price, but no extra value was given for the fact it has a 5yr warranty and 5yr service plan, nor was any extra value given for the £2500 of PPF and ceramic protection installed from new. This isn't a complaint about WBAC - the price was...
  2. Beillynoy

FK8 Buzz / Rattle at 2000RPM?

Have noticed a strange buzzy noise at 2000RPM. No noise under 2k, and it stops just beyond 2k. It sounds like a high frequency rattle and is unbelievably difficult to locate. It is "definitely" driver side but sometimes sounds like it's coming from B pillar beside seatbelt and other times the...
  3. Beillynoy

FK8 MyHonda dongle thing?

Does anyone have one of these fitted to an FK8? I took delivery of my car on 1st March, with the 5yr service / warranty + dongle package, but the dongles were out of stock at the time (incompatible with the FK8 so being replaced) therefore not fitted. Has anyone received / fitted one of...
  4. Beillynoy

FK8 Turning it up to 11

Good to see that Honda engineers have a sense of humour. I spotted this evening that the warning beep volume (in settings / system) goes all the way up to 11. Kudos to whoever signed off on that. Neil.
  5. Beillynoy

FK8 Winter (and snow) driving opinions

Good morning This is my first post here, so hello also! I’m swithering over the purchase of a new Type R to use every day: rain, hail or shine. I test drove a couple of weeks ago, deliberately choosing a day that was wet and, well, Scottish. I was very impressed with how the car handles...
Back