• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

Battery draining on my M200 FN2

yes I have a pioneer double din and also alarm (apart from the key fob too). These changes done about a year ago with no battery issues at that time so dout it would be this that's causing it but will check. I've also taken my air con relay out to see if it makes any difference.
  2. I

I haven't tried a new battery as it's about a year old. I bought an upgrade to the battery that was in origanal, bit more crank. I do have another 3 years warranty on it and have told the seller about the issue bit battery is fine on the test so not sure.
  3. I

Hi everyone I'm just new on here. I've been having battery issues on my M200 for about 6 weeks now, my battery is flat every 2 day's. I've checked all interior lights including boot light and all is off. I've even taken one of the terminals off the battery and put it back on, giving a small...
Back