• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FK8 Windscreen crack. Grrr!

Bummer. I've had a few cracked windscreens over the years (the joys of living in the countryside mean it's as likely to be a pheasant or a deer as much as a stone) but usually there's a noticeable impact when it happens. This just seemed to crack. To be fair, there is what looks like an...
  2. R

FK8 Oi mate, Awesome car but that rear wing looks daft

Hmmmm. The bloke at the petrol station probably did have a point. Just as well I wasn't in the Civic or it might have been worse!!
  3. R

FK8 Am I being thick.. setting Autolock

I want to be able to get out the car with the key in my pocket and for it to lock itself. I'm sure it can do it and I even think it did it originally when I collected it. Now it doesn't and I must be getting menu-blind cause I can't seem to make it do it now. Grrr!! (ok, It's probably me)
  4. R

Type-R FK8 Rallye Red

My First Honda :) Bit of an impulsive purchase but I really like the totally OTT looks. The more vents, scoops and wings the better in my book. All my wife was bothered about was that it had a big enough boot to take the weekly shopping so I guess that’s a win / win :) When I went to collect...
  5. R

FK8 New Car collection day..... nearly

A bit frustrating really. The Beast from the East has scuppered the excitement of picking up my new Type-R on the 1st of the month. All I could do was go into the showroom to see it looking all nice and sparkly.... then jump back into the Landrover to go 15 miles cross-country to home through...
  6. R

FK8 Question about the interior illumination pack

Help!! I'm at the point of discussing costs/options/deals with the salesman and one of the things thrown into the mix (by me) is the illumination pack. I've had various Mini's with the subtle interior lighting and quite like it. I see it's listed at £599 as a Dealer option but I've also...
Back