• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Killswitch73

Went to see about a demonstration today ( wow)

This is the reply I have just had lol !! Hi John, apologies if you were made to feel that way and I have spoken to the sales executive concerned. Our deposit policy is set at company level for unaccompanied test drives and is unfortunately non-negotiable. However, This is waived for...
  2. Killswitch73

That’s what I thought . He was not interested or it was because I had 2 small boys in the car and he was really bothered about getting wet . I’ve just messaged the actual dealership via Facebook messenger to see what they actually say . Funny thing is if he denies it he’s on camera ( well voice...
  3. Killswitch73

I’m not sure if this is correct . Passing by local dealer who have a Red GT . Had a look around it while missis and kids were in car as it was raining . As I was getting back into my car a salesman came out and asked if I wanted help and at this point the rain was getting heavy and I asked...
  4. Killswitch73

FK8 GT extras worth the extra 2k ?

I agree he wouldn’t have even got his feet on my dash I would have stopped the car and told him to walk . That’s so disrespectful and the fag rolling well he would have had that baccy shoved where the sun doesn’t shine ! I don’t care who it is doing that stuff in my car I will tell them I...
  5. Killswitch73

Loving these comments about care and attention . When I do finally order my FK8 (GT) my missis if she ever goes in passenger seat she will be covered in bubble wrap ! Or when I have her in seat for test ride with speed and scariness springs to mind then she won’t want to come back but that’s the...
  6. Killswitch73

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Lol I’ve seen this I also own the game and not bad for a arcade game . But little bit annoyed that the FK8 is not even in the fame itself . There is now an EP3 in the special Dealer garage .and of course there is 2 x FK2 cars to drive one of which is the TCR and fun on the ring .
  7. Killswitch73

FK8 Dream Automotive

1st thing for me would be the wheel spacers 20mm on front and 25mm on back . Depending on rubbing with the added 20mm springs might have to get 18mm for the front to stop rubbing
  8. Killswitch73

FK8 Quality issues

To be honest reading all these issues (not being sorted). its really putting me off the car as i would be ordering in next 2 months . its not the actual problems putting me off its Honda UK's very poor customer service . I cant and will not deal with that kind of incompetence/ineptitude .
  9. Killswitch73

EP3 FK8 exhausts

Wonder if it can be mapped in like the focus ST (pumaspeed pop and bang map) .
  10. Killswitch73

EP3 FK8 exhausts

The pops are ok bangs are a bit over the top . But just to get one over the RS owners would put a smile on my face . But for 6k they can keep it I will just get a miltek exhaust with a sports cat . When come to sell the car I can then put it back to OEM to keep value of the car .
  11. Killswitch73

EP3 FK8 exhausts

Would you need to straight through with sports cat to get pops and bangs ? Sick of watching vids and 1 you tuber in particular sold his FK8 to get an RS just for the pops and bangs and a few bits of paint correction ( he can’t be arsed to get it sorted) so he then bought the RS for pops and...
  12. Killswitch73

I would have thought someone would have done his by now though . Seen some with springs but makes it look worse . Needs spacers .
  13. Killswitch73

I have on vids on you tube but I’ve watched that many I won’t remember which video it was but it looked damn good same as the white with black scoop . Sets the whole car off .
  14. Killswitch73

looks good . but with OEM wheels and tyres filling out the arches being flush with the body work as your photo does look like they do very well. as to me its like the wheels are hiding inside the arches so to speak when standard on the FK8. to close the gap i will just get 25mm lowering...
  15. Killswitch73

any thoughts on this .
  16. Killswitch73

Has anybody put any spacers on their wheels to bring out wheels more . If so did it alter the handling as imho the wheels look a bit hidden and need to come out a bit more of 25mm on rear and 20 on front. Would look good with rally armour too .
  17. Killswitch73

Oh and black roof and wing mirrors .
  18. Killswitch73

I love the red . When I get mine I will Carbon hydro dip the bonnet scoop or wrap in black gloss to set a better tone of black and red .
  19. Killswitch73

Errrrrr ... I’m scared now lol ... I know championship White is the right answer so mine would be the wrong Answer !! RALLYE RED !! But might wrap it Mat black or keep the colour with Apex and then ceramic coated .
  20. Killswitch73

Thanks for the heads up On the tax thing . First car I’m getting which is brand new.
  21. Killswitch73

I did not know you could overpay on the payments . I thought the more you paid each month the less you paid on balloon payment and the interest doesn't change . anyhow ... I've just seen the TAX for the first year ... Did anybody get their 1st year tax paid by dealer ?
  22. Killswitch73

This could be a way of getting the car lower on PCP . I can say im thinking of paying in full because the PCP you offer is pants , could be then i have the ball in my court !! so to speak .
  23. Killswitch73

I have a feeling it will exclude the Hondas on the VIP too .. will ring and ask first though just to make sure . well i got £13k saved up so far but next month will be £15k after the job im doing is finished and money owed me. so a loan from Natwest i can get £19k @3.4% fixed per year , over...
  24. Killswitch73

FK8 Must have accessories?

i like the injen looks and noise it gives but it is a bit to loud and heard between no gains and gains upto 30hp .
  25. Killswitch73

This is true i just wanted to know if was worth it and can see it is .. i was always planning to get GT anyway so im more stoked into getting one now .. finance not such an issue but i would prefer to get a 18-20k loan and only pay £1.5k interest rather than £3.5-£4k in interest charges and i...
  26. Killswitch73

Thanks for the opinions and I will end up getting the GT then . I can’t understand why videos on you tube say it’s ugly , it’s stunning really is and makes me want it more by seeing all the awards it’s winning . Colour will be Rallye red
  27. Killswitch73

This is really good to know and a very good option as I’m not that far from Peebles and could make a day of it and go to the glentress MTB trails .if I end up getting the car from them .
  28. Killswitch73

hi there mind is made up on the car and color but not sure i want the GT model with the utter garbage sat nav that comes with it (so i have read). i wouldn't mind the parking sensors but cant be blessed with blind spot . Does it still come with apple car play so i can just then use google...
Back