• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mozzer

Up A Click splitter - EP3

Hi everyone, has anyone mounted a up a click splitter to a pre facelift EP3 with a Mugen front lip fitted instead of the OE lip? Or even know if it'll fit? :)
  2. mozzer

New wheels best tyre size

Evening everyone! I’ve just brought some new Pro Race 1.2s. I’m planning on swapping my tyres over from my Old ultra lites. Old spec was 7.5x17 and the new ones are 8x17. Will my 215/45/17 be ok on a 8j rim???
  3. mozzer

Gauges Help!!!

Morning everyone :) Wanting to fit some gauges to my track EP3. Looking for recommended gauges and fittings. I'd like water temp, oil temp and maybe oil pressure. Is there any recommendations for sandwich plates? Is the only way of fitting a water temp sensor to cut a coolant pipe? Any helps...
  4. mozzer

TD Pro Race 1.2 / Rota Force Specs

Hi everyone, looking at getting some new wheels for my ep3. Have seen the TD pro race 1.2 and the Rota Force that i like the look of. I'm lowered 30mm, which spec of fitment would be best. Would both fit without needing arch work? I'm running 215/45/17 AD08r's 7x17 et45 TD 7x17 et40 TD or...
  5. mozzer

Impreza alloys on EP3

Any one fitted a set of these to an EP3? Impreza STi 17inch alloys? Same stud pattern but I think the et is slightly higher. Maybe +55 https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/VvQAAOSwImRYFikj/s-l300.jpg
  6. mozzer

Track Day tyres

Morning! Looking at getting some track day tyres for my EP3. Seen NS-2R's or Federal Rs-R's but im stuck on the best size to get. I've got a seprate set of OEM alloys for them to go on but would it be best to get 215/40/17 or 215/45/17 ?? :confused:
  7. mozzer

Scorpion Exhaust DB level

Hi guys and girls.... I've got my first track day in the EP3 in a couple of weeks. Just wondering if anyone has used a (un-silenced) scorpion cat back exhaust on track? If so what was the decibel level. The limit for this track is quite high at 105db static.... i'm hoping it should be fine :)
Back