• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

k20 bolts on, base map by Jesse going into Limp mode. help please!

Looking for help or some guidance. car has the usual bolts on, teg intake, rbc manifold, 421 decat, 3" straight. etc etc. yes has been remapped previously. right now it has a base map from Jcal in it. and still goes from driving it absolutely normal to limp mode if you start to trash it. back...
  2. D

C30 rotrex supercharged or the usual bolts&mods?

Hi there again guys. Hope everything goes well with those vtecs in this last few weeks of heat :lol: :lol: My question is: Does it worth getting the c30 rotrex and ge it fitted and mapped( etc etc). Got no mods on the car atm but I do have a brand new tegiwa air intake plus got a TEGIWA...
  3. D

civic EP3. first changes ?

Good evening guys. I've spent most of my sunday here reading and reading. tbh? I'm confused. well confused. some of you guys agree with supercharged. some of you guys agree with turbo EP3's.( and it might be cheaper). I'll try to make the right questions or simple as possible. I have a stock...
Back