• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

FK8 Intermittent rattle from front brake/hub, NOT brake squeal.

No but I will next time. The car was booked in for a whole day so I thought that the least they could do would be to take the wheel off and have a look. The service dept. said that they couldn't find anything wrong, bring it back if it does it again, its under warranty and OK to drive. Yes its...
  2. C

What did you do to your Type R today?

removed stone from between brake disc and guard. No more rattles.
  3. C

Well the dealership did not have a good look. Stone trapped between disc and guard , intermittent as it also sat on the pad, guard forced back and stone removed with needle nosed pliers, it did not "pop" out unfortunately. Lots of grit and stones trapped around the front end that I cleared...
  4. C

No, not according to the dealer though I will get the wheels of this weekend and have a look.
  5. C

I have had this happen three times now but of course cannot get it to happen at the dealership who have inspected it and found nothing wrong. It sounds like a tin can is attached to the wheel, more pronounced going round corners. It also does it on full lock in reverse. Increases with speed...
  6. C

Boot Liner

New Rhino boot liner installed. So much better than an old blanket and nice to have the bumper protector flap. No Velcro stuck to the rear doors though as this would just ruin the appearance. The loops over the front seats work a treat and the red is a good match, much nicer than grey or black...
  7. C

FK8 Anyone else falling out of love with their FK8

Picked my Championship White GT up on Friday, did 6 miles home, nearly slid into the kerb. It is now flithy Put stuff in the boot and glove box today and played with display. The snow has now gone so its out in it tomorrow for the first time. Yes the snow and ice has put me off driving it. !! Do...
  8. C

sub woofer in new FK8

Waiting for new FK8 in Championship white due mid march, existing Megane RS250 has alpine "stealth active sub woofer" in it that I fitted as sound system as standard was pretty awful. Is the sound system in the GT, 11 speakers, great or should I take out the sub woofer to have the option of...
Back