• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

FK8 Intermittent rattle from front brake/hub, NOT brake squeal.

I have had this happen three times now but of course cannot get it to happen at the dealership who have inspected it and found nothing wrong. It sounds like a tin can is attached to the wheel, more pronounced going round corners. It also does it on full lock in reverse. Increases with speed...
  2. C

Boot Liner

New Rhino boot liner installed. So much better than an old blanket and nice to have the bumper protector flap. No Velcro stuck to the rear doors though as this would just ruin the appearance. The loops over the front seats work a treat and the red is a good match, much nicer than grey or black...
  3. C

sub woofer in new FK8

Waiting for new FK8 in Championship white due mid march, existing Megane RS250 has alpine "stealth active sub woofer" in it that I fitted as sound system as standard was pretty awful. Is the sound system in the GT, 11 speakers, great or should I take out the sub woofer to have the option of...
Back