• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. scotty44

Type R stickers

To make it even easier, have another pair of hands :) Fitting stripes, I would hinge them in the middle IE put them in place with the backing paper still on and run a bit of tape across the middle, then fold one half over the other, remove the backing paper while still folded over and cut the...
  2. scotty44

Type R stickers

Yes, I would never fit stripes dry! you only get one chance, wet method will allow you to remove and reposition before fixing..
  3. scotty44

FK8 Mud flaps?

Aha but saved ££££ on a respray :lol:
  4. scotty44

FK8 Mud flaps?

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/brands/rally-armor/universal-basic-mud-flap-black-logo.html
  5. scotty44

FK8 Mud flaps?

Universal Rally Armor FTW :D if it saves the road rash then it's a plus from me.... around £30 a set is a no brainer ;) PS, 12 year Subaru owner :lol:
  6. scotty44

FK2 Front Honda Badge

99% Sure coolice stopped making these gels a while ago, only does vinyl now.. I have been making gels for 6+ years... If you get stuck just shout.. just a few of the FN2 gels here ;)
  7. scotty44

Type R stickers

As Mark has already said, just 2 drops of washing up liquid in 500ml of water in a spray bottle, very light spray over the panel before fitting will give the option to move the vinyl if needed, don't go over the top with the liquid, 2 drops is all you need or you will form a barrier between the...
  8. scotty44

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

Had mine through while we were away, 2018 CTR - Hasting direct - £726 - 11 years nc .... just done a quote online and same company £309 :o
  9. scotty44

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

:eek: 200 quid for a start/stop switch :smt102 , I would rather make my own gel badge and fill up with fuel 3 times :lol:
  10. scotty44

FK8 MyHonda dongle thing?

They were out of stock when I collected mine a few weeks ago but got a call from the dealer last week to say they had them in and call round so they could fit it for me, took 10 minutes to connect and fit, not really looked at it to be honest lol
  11. scotty44

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2018 - CTR GT, 61 miles (only had it 5 days)
  12. scotty44

FK8 New Car collection day..... nearly

Ohhh sexy ass :lol: Better to be wrapped up warm in the showroom than out in the white stuff mate.. a few more days will be worth the wait :cool:
Back