• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

air con regas

sorry i didnt explain properly cause the man was round and was in a hurry i have a a man to regas it for me but the amount of aircon gas is weighed in grams rougly between 700 and 900 grams of gas might be written on a plate in engine bay but i have lost my car manual can some have a look for me...
  2. C

air con regas

anyone know how much gas to put in to recharge air con unit in grams please
  3. C

CH1 been looking at this, any help info plz

i have an x reg atr and i have all the above probs my syncro prob used to crunch revvingthe bollox in 4 and changing up i think mine is pre facelift wat year did they change mine is 2001
  4. C

CH1 just bought a honda accord typeR

i use magnatec butif you are flushed put in fully synthetic enjoythe car you will have fun
  5. C

CH1 steering rack

i have had an atr now for 3 years now not alot of trouble but the steering rack is leaking fluid is the rack the same as a standard accord rack so i can get one from the scrappy please help thanks
  6. C

steering rack

i have had an atr for 3 years now and the steering rack is leaking is it the same as a standard rack so i can source one from a scrappy
Back