• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

FN2 CTR on track

Did you try every grade upto what your using now?
  2. J

FN2 CTR on track

PBS pads on order. Had my car serviced at Honda about 4weeks ago, also had a ecutek remap and iv been enjoying it all with the semi slick tyres. Iv noticed my oil consumption is notably got worse with 5w-30 shell oil. V always ran I higher rated oil in my previous cars of 10w-40. I’m thinking...
  3. J

FN2 Procedure for Vacuum bleeding brakes

I definetly prefer a ressure bleeder like the seeley system
  4. J

FN2 How many were Type R FN2s made?

Iv got an 08 reg #13625
  5. J

FN2 CTR on track

Iv been offered the PBS pro race pads for £109. Do you run the rears aswell ? (@£75) The pro race is rated up to 800c same as the the HC800. Is this the compound you guys are using? In respect to the PMu HC800 you might want to try the next compound up if there crap. I ran them in a 4 pot...
  6. J

FN2 CTR on track

Thanks for the replys guys, Iv got khumho V70A tyres aswell as goodridge SS 6pc brake hose kit to fit. I’m looking into pad choices. Last set I tried in my mk2 LCR were Project Mu HC800, but someone suggested PBS which seem reasonably priced .would you know if Endless MX72 pads are any...
  7. J

FN2 CTR on track

Evening, Iv booked a track day for my newly acquired FN2, anything to watch out for specific to the fn2 platform? Thanks Dan
  8. J

Track Day tyres

https://www.tyreleader.co.uk/car-tyres/kumho/ecsta-v70a/225-40-r18-92w-839736 Boom! It doesn’t list compound unfortunately, but K22 turned up which is soft
  9. J

Track Day tyres

I bought 4 Kumho V70a 225/40/18 for £248 delivered, going on my fn2 From the tests Iv seen they were better than ad08’s
  10. J

Exclusive Honda only track day

Depending on date I’ll be up for it
  11. J

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

08/81kmiles A week into ownership
Back