• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

FN2 Uneven Front Brake Pad Wear (Brembo Pads with EBC Blade Discs)

Hi All, Previous owner of FN2 had EBC BSD Blade Discs with EBC Redstuff pads. I changed the front pads 3k miles ago to standard Brembo pads (from Eurocarparts), and at the same time, had fitted a New Nissin Caliper as previous caliper was sticking. 3k miles of normal and fast road...
  2. R

Brake Fluid and Transmission Fluid Advice (FN2)

Brakes: My brake fluid is due to be changed - how much do I need of the Dot 4 Honda stuff (comes in 500ml bottle). Will 1 litre be enough? Also, is there a forum discount when ordering from Cox? Transmission Fluid I have crunchy gears when changing quickly in vtec. Otherwise shift is...
  3. R

FN2 iPhone Music Connection

Hi all, Recently brought an FN2 that has the standard stereo. I would like to be able to connect my iPhone to listen to music through the speakers. I am aware there is a device available from Honda that will enable an Aux connection. Can anybody tell me what it is, and how easy is it...
Back