• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Burnsie

Thoughts on Tein Flex Z for ep3

Hi, struck a deal with a chap to buy some tein flex z coilovers for my ep3, paying £540 he's reckons he only did 30 miles on them, didn't like them and took them off, they come with packing receipt from demon tewwks and c spanners plus other bits and bobs, I can't find any reviews on them apart...
  2. Burnsie

EP3 Might upgrade wheels would these fit??

Yes mate, I think all I need is new extended wheel nuts. Ta
  3. Burnsie

Yep, checked online apparantley 215s fit on 8J, anyway I bit the bullet and bought them got new bronze 17"Rota torques with brand new t1rs plus new15mm japspeed spacers and a set of brembo brake pads in box for 370, will swap tyres over, is it a straight bolt on or do i have to put spaces on first?
  4. Burnsie

They come with 15mm japspeed spacers, last thing I want to do is mess up handling at the mo I have oem wheel and f1 as3 215 45s the tyres on these wheels are toyo t1rs, is that a down grade in tyre, would my original tyres fit on the new rotas?
  5. Burnsie

There Rota torques they say hb73 not sure if that's what you meant?? Cars not lowered, would they mess up handling having wider wheel on back?? Ta mate
  6. Burnsie

New to modding, would these Rota torques fit standard ep3, would they effect handling, rub on suspension or wheel arch, tia Front = 7.5J x 17 ET45 Back = 8J x 17 ET48 Bolt Pattern = 114.3 (Honda) Tyres = 225/45/17 (Brand New) This sale is for wheels with all 4 tyres. The tyres are brand...
  7. Burnsie

Newbie ep3 premier owner with a list of to do's after visit to garage

Shot and rusted apparently, Thanks for reply mate.
  8. Burnsie

Newbie ep3 premier owner with a list of to do's after visit to garage

Hi all, here's a list I've just got back from my local garage. Any recommendations on if I should go oem or source aftermarket bits and any advice on how much this will cost to do on a budget, I'm not handy when it comes to vehicle maintenance so garage will be doing the work, thanks for any...
Back