• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Burnsie

Thoughts on Tein Flex Z for ep3

Hi, struck a deal with a chap to buy some tein flex z coilovers for my ep3, paying £540 he's reckons he only did 30 miles on them, didn't like them and took them off, they come with packing receipt from demon tewwks and c spanners plus other bits and bobs, I can't find any reviews on them apart...
  2. Burnsie

EP3 Might upgrade wheels would these fit??

New to modding, would these Rota torques fit standard ep3, would they effect handling, rub on suspension or wheel arch, tia Front = 7.5J x 17 ET45 Back = 8J x 17 ET48 Bolt Pattern = 114.3 (Honda) Tyres = 225/45/17 (Brand New) This sale is for wheels with all 4 tyres. The tyres are brand...
  3. Burnsie

Newbie ep3 premier owner with a list of to do's after visit to garage

Hi all, here's a list I've just got back from my local garage. Any recommendations on if I should go oem or source aftermarket bits and any advice on how much this will cost to do on a budget, I'm not handy when it comes to vehicle maintenance so garage will be doing the work, thanks for any...
Back