• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. duck

my type r premier edition

not updated in a while not really been doing many miles in her ,got the 1st track day of the year booked on the 24th donnington ,everything gets booked so fast year to be expected ,if anybody is at donnington come say hello .
  2. duck

done about 4 track days now in the car ,last being oulton on Tuesday ,really pleased with it and happy with the performance ,it would be a lot quicker if I started stripping it out but ill be leaving the seats and carpets and cds in there . so for now the mods are done just leave it clean it...
  3. duck

EP3 ep3 turbo coming this weekend, brake advice needed

on a car with that power ,why scrimp pay £1200 £1500 get some ap brakes and know that you are going to stop with that power ,good look with the new car sounds a beast .
  4. duck

Championship White DC5

all time favourite car dc5
  5. duck

N77’s new R

perfect
  6. duck

Something a little different folks may like it or not ,I like it and it’s so easy to keep clean . I had my scuttle dipped
  7. duck

N77’s new R

awesome car ,I think a full length plate will look better then the holes they look worse
  8. duck

2005 civic ep3 front fog lights needed

deffo not cheap and all the parts look like they are from the bottom of the sea
  9. duck

K100

i had the kpro fitted ,flashing grenn light ,unplugged it from the ignition barrel no flashing key anymore ,as said early on whos going to picnch civic these days ,got a full wheel lock on there if they get that off they can take it
  10. duck

Ep3 clocks

got it sorted cheers .
  11. duck

Ep3 clocks

How do you remove the speedo rev needles
  12. duck

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

im 2 track days in and im very happy with the car ,I will leave it with full interior not intrested about chasing seconds ,much prefer my comfort and radio 2 .
  13. duck

report from first day at donington ,car performed faultlessly all day ,as a road car with all the suspension and stuff done it was perfectly planted and still quick enough to upset a few folks ,felt a little lardy so being stripped out would make it turn in a feel a lot better but I don't want...
  14. duck

Bilstein B6 with Eibach Pro-Kit or Bilstein B14 Coilovers

the springs and standard shocks just work on the road
  15. duck

Cars finished now cleaned and put away now ready for two track days in September
  16. duck

the car is booked onto donington and oulton in September really looking forward to seeing how the car performs to my clio come say hello if anyone is there .
  17. duck

Lowering springs or Coilovers

standard shocks and some eibach springs
  18. duck

EP3 Any other power mods worth doing?

very true a nice 210 230 ish with brakes is spot on
  19. duck

EP3 Any other power mods worth doing?

lsd final drive and set up correct makes a big big difference
  20. duck

depending on where you are from I have a new set of shocks and ebach springs for sale they done 500 miles before I changed them
  21. duck

been so busy not even managed to drive my car after new rear arb coilovers and set up fitted ,I think the first day day will 4th sep at donnington see how much the rear arb works
  22. duck

all I cay say I run bilstein on all my cars before and they was superb ,was going to go for them on my civic but was more then I wanted to spend so I got yellowspeed pro and then they put this awesome deal out ,I don't think you would be disappointed tbf
  23. duck

KSport brake kit

I looked and looked at this option for ep3 ,research questions asked and went with ap brakes spent the extra because they are proven and far better quality
  24. duck

baffled sump ,during hard corning or prolonged cornering the oil goes from side to to side and not in the middle where the pick up is ,baffled sump keeps the oil in the middle of the pan at all times so there is always a feed to keep the engine lubricated ,some say you may need it some don't but...
  25. duck

Some pictures with the new coil overs and seibon spoiler ,rear arb fitted
  26. duck

on the road they are awesome ,all all the touring cars etc use them so are proven but I will let you know how they fair .
  27. duck

booked on to donington and oulton in September ,was just for suspension to go on which it has now ,I shall report back ,but going on from my last aps on my skoda that was a heavy lump and they was superb .
  28. duck

Vitka's left hand drive NHB EP3

that's just a bad job tbf ,any powdercoater will get the powder in all areas take it back
  29. duck

well it went for it last bits of stuff to be fitted yesterday ,so coilovers baffled sump and rear arb are fitted ,pitcures to follow .
  30. duck

not driven the car since the gearbox was put in and final drive needed the geo set up again ,but as im having coilovers fitted this week I did bother having had to do it twice ,cant wait to to start using the thing
  31. duck

nothing ott ,but feels so much better ,thank you for the kind comments
  32. duck

did not weigh them ,but just picking them up they was a lot lighter
  33. duck

Genuine seibon spoiler fitted, really good fitment
  34. duck

off the shelf kit ,ap racing from reyland ,the wheels are Stuttgart different from the norm ,thank you for thumbs up
  35. duck

picked a gen seibon carbon rear spoiler so ill put that on the weekend ,my coilovers should arrive this week ,ive gone yellowspeed pro (same as they use in the civic cup )so go to be ok ,baffled sump and 24 mm tegiwa rear bar going on ,then booked for a few track days and not spend any more...
  36. duck

FN2 Spoon Calipers for FN2 or Freakyparts Brembo kit

I did not think they were much better then standard with braided lines and pbs pads tbf (that's just me ),the ap brakes I got from reyland in Birmingham
  37. duck

FN2 Spoon Calipers for FN2 or Freakyparts Brembo kit

I looked into a brake set up for my ep3 and read all the reviews and went in in the brembo and did not rate them at all ,never tried stoptec but I spent the extra money and had ap brakes awesome buy once do it correct .
  38. duck

had a lsd fitted and final drive fitted today ,ill get to drive it soon and see the difference it makes .
  39. duck

EP3, Diamond in the rough????

looks good ,like a black one :lol:
  40. duck

Ep3 exhaust options

i run the tegiwa system ,plenty quiet enough normal driving and sounds good giving it the beans ,i changed from a m2 because it made my ears bleed
  41. duck

I've found my unicorn!

very nice indeed ,love a prem
  42. duck

the first drive i was like does not feel that much different but went on a blast last night (first time driven it since monday ) and i can feel it now ,love the early vtec and just revs more and more ,ive had a lsd and final drive for it ,thats going in next week everyone says it makes so much...
  43. duck

Finally liking the way it looks now
  44. duck

ill get the graph up later ,it done 237 on tegiwas rollers ,im happy enough with that tbf ,another set of rollers would of been more but its good
  45. duck

fitted my kpro had the car mapped ,happy enough with the results ,time for some track work now .
  46. duck

New wheels on today ,little bit different from the norm
  47. duck

well on monday going to see jesse ,for new ecu and get it mapped ,its done then ,see what i come out with im thinking 235 240 maybe
  48. duck

well beacuse the new brakes are on there ,i was looking at different alloys and everybody wants a fortune to buy nasty looking kerbed rash alloys ,honda tax and all that so ive bitten the bullet and purchased a new set for her ,ill get some pictures up next week ,im not one to follow the crowd...
  49. duck

no spacers ,guess you pay for what you get ,plenty clearance
  50. duck

All fitted
  51. duck

New brakes kind of day
  52. duck

Ecu mapping

Booked in with jessie from j cal ,he does the same hes coming to tegiwa in stoke to do it
  53. duck

Managed to get a couple of pictures resized, tyres to go on new brakes going on then remap . My aim with this is standard looking but can handle a few track days ,the car itself is really clean .
  54. duck

will do ,its got all the hardware bolted to it now so this the last bit for it now .
  55. duck

evrything costs a fortune and i cant wait ,lsd maybe just want to enjoy it now and do lots of trackdays ,but im not going down the route of bucket seats etc etc been there and done that .
  56. duck

ill get fresh pictures up in the week ,purchased a new exhaust tegiwa one as the other was to loud for the track lol . Had the all the geo set up so it drives a lot better ,i wanted some new brakes and i have always been a ap fan ,so i purchased new 4 pots and 330 mm discs to go on ,also booked...
  57. duck

booked in Jessie for ecu and mapping ,on the look out now for big brake kit
  58. duck

Ecu mapping

efi and tdi is there much difference between the two ?
  59. duck

Ecu mapping

no not yet i looked at them they do a price for the ecu and map efi is ony 2 hours really so not that far cars got all the hardware on it ready just ecu and map now
  60. duck

Ecu mapping

ep3 k20
  61. duck

Ecu mapping

hi there ,i live in kidderminster ,dy10 ,where is local to go for mapping and ecu ,i read tdi then other post say no etc etc many thanks in advance and i know this gets covered a lot .
  62. duck

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

where about in west mids are you be good to meet up im kidderminster -dudley but good to meet up at some point
  63. duck

fitted skunk inlet ,421 manifold ,exhaust ,just need ecu and map then im done
  64. duck

all parts are here now to be fitted ,421 manifold ,resinated mid section ,rear camber arms ,front camber bolts ,skunk inlet ,energy inserts ,poly mount for the gearbox and short shifter . only thing to do then is ecu and map ,think im done then
  65. duck

well the car passed mot again yesterday with no problems ,ive just been collecting parts ,421 manifold ,skunk inlet ,3 inch exhaust ,adjuatable rear camber arms ,energy inserts all been fitted wednesday .
  66. duck

m2 ,mid section and rear
  67. duck

its getting there ,its uber clean thats all i want ,but ive started to mod it now after i said i wouldnt but it all can be taken off when i sell .
  68. duck

Couple of pictures ,with some luck
  69. duck

trying ,everytime i do they say they are to big to install ?
  70. duck

Hi there ,just wanted to get a thread up about my car ,this is my second type r to date and i wanted a good one ,this was long road to find but i found this one owner from new ,it was untouched and a full dealer history so i got it miles was 115 k but condition sold it . i said that i was not...
  71. duck

finding a decent EP3

I purchased my prem for 3800 miles are 126k but full main dealer history and clean ,just stone chips ,but it took a while to find one decent at this price ,but I was happy to spend this because of the condition inside and underneath
  72. duck

FK8 Misfire FK8 Type R recovered

just because it was serviced 2 weeks ago ,does not mean anything ,things go wrong its how they get handled that's important ,things brake ,keep us updated
  73. duck

Ep3 Enigine

was a fair bit ,happened for a while now cleared up ,as I say no oil on the back on the car or anything just a strange smell ,hoping it just needs clearing out ,I don't think it has ever been above 5 k revs lol .
  74. duck

Ep3 Enigine

blue is colour ,no residue on the back of the car at all ,when I had a look at the tail pipe is was dry but a sulphur smell
  75. duck

Ep3 Enigine

finally picked up my 55 plate last night , when I viewed last week pulled well no problem in vetec at all . But last night on the way home it got used and put to the test ,now it started smoking ,im like no please no happened again but still pulls like a train vtec works perfect ,now about 20...
Back