• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. duck

Ep3 clocks

How do you remove the speedo rev needles
  2. duck

Ecu mapping

hi there ,i live in kidderminster ,dy10 ,where is local to go for mapping and ecu ,i read tdi then other post say no etc etc many thanks in advance and i know this gets covered a lot .
  3. duck

my type r premier edition

Hi there ,just wanted to get a thread up about my car ,this is my second type r to date and i wanted a good one ,this was long road to find but i found this one owner from new ,it was untouched and a full dealer history so i got it miles was 115 k but condition sold it . i said that i was not...
  4. duck

Ep3 Enigine

finally picked up my 55 plate last night , when I viewed last week pulled well no problem in vetec at all . But last night on the way home it got used and put to the test ,now it started smoking ,im like no please no happened again but still pulls like a train vtec works perfect ,now about 20...
Back