• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Callum93

Suspension modifying advice needed.

Hi, im in the process of renewing all the tired suspension components on my ep3 civic type r. for it's last MOT it required new front struts and i plan on replacing the rear struts soon as there 14 years old now and feeling a bit tired. What i need advice with is what is best to do first to...
  2. Callum93

Best Brake discs and pads for ep3?

As the title stats what are the best discs and pads you have came across for the ep3 as mine are needing changing soon. The car is just used for road use.
  3. Callum93

Callum's 05 Cosmic Grey Civic type r

Hi, im quite new to hondas but always fancied an ep3 and have always liked the cosmic grey ones :) So i went to see one and bought the first one i saw :p Haven't really gotten any good pictures yet as it has needed quite a bit done cosmetically and mechanically. Here's a list of...
  4. Callum93

05 civic ep3 type r cold start noise

Hi, I just bought a ep3 type r about a month ago and on cold starts after it's been sitting over night it makes a rattling noise for about two seconds then it sounds OK. I have done some research and found it could be a few possible things 1. VTC actuator 2. Timing chain tensioner (Not...
Back