• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. LukeStopp

Just had a full engine rebuild and looking for advice

Right so i just had a full engine rebuild because cylinder 3 was loosing compression due to poor piston ring wear. Ive got a Ep3 k20a engine pretty sure they're 197 bhp stock. Oh the engine is sat at 75,800 miles. Obviously the main stuff was changed like full gasket & bolt set new spark plugs...
  2. LukeStopp

Need Help Engine Rebuild

Hello all im after someone with engine knowledge for my Type-R EP3 55 plate (premier edition not sure if that makes a difference but there ya go) Here's the back story; I bought the car about a year ago and i had it for like a month and it threw up an engine management light. I plugged my...
  3. LukeStopp

Need help / Advice on Brembo Brake Discs and pads (EP3)

Thanks a lot for all your help and opinions guys.
  4. LukeStopp

So is there any stopping & cooling difference from the drilled and slotted ones when compared to the OEM ones? Or is it purely aesthetic?
  5. LukeStopp

Oh right so it doesn’t matter that they’re brembo then they will still crack like the picture above? Are brembo pads still alright then?
  6. LukeStopp

Why stay away from them mate and I just Wanted a little upgrade don’t want to spend silly amounts is all.
  7. LukeStopp

So to cut a log story short my OEM discs have warped so in need of some new ones. I have been looking at just getting some more OEM discs however I found these and thought they would make a nice upgrade and they look really nice. They’re brembos all round so I figured the quality would be really...
Back