• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. LukeStopp

Just had a full engine rebuild and looking for advice

Right so i just had a full engine rebuild because cylinder 3 was loosing compression due to poor piston ring wear. Ive got a Ep3 k20a engine pretty sure they're 197 bhp stock. Oh the engine is sat at 75,800 miles. Obviously the main stuff was changed like full gasket & bolt set new spark plugs...
  2. LukeStopp

Need Help Engine Rebuild

Hello all im after someone with engine knowledge for my Type-R EP3 55 plate (premier edition not sure if that makes a difference but there ya go) Here's the back story; I bought the car about a year ago and i had it for like a month and it threw up an engine management light. I plugged my...
  3. LukeStopp

Need help / Advice on Brembo Brake Discs and pads (EP3)

So to cut a log story short my OEM discs have warped so in need of some new ones. I have been looking at just getting some more OEM discs however I found these and thought they would make a nice upgrade and they look really nice. They’re brembos all round so I figured the quality would be really...
Back