• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. razi_fk8

Razi's FK8 Type R - Track Car Build

Not a lot has really changed recently - just focusing on getting some seat time and improving my driving. I was at Donington Park on 26/02 - there was sleet/rain overnight which prevented me getting much grip in the morning. It was nice and dry in the afternoon so we got to push the car a...
  2. razi_fk8

Really good thanks! Much better than stock IMO
  3. razi_fk8

Thanks. Yes, it is still on the stock clutch and flywheel.
  4. razi_fk8

Thanks! Most certainly, will be back either next year or when I invest in some wets.
  5. razi_fk8

Leaning through Brooklands: Not alot has changed recently, have some newer photos taken by my friend @crsxe on Instagram: I am planning to get the FK8 back to Dream Automotive in December for: - Syvecs S7 Plus ECU - HKS Hipermax Coilovers - Dream Automotive Roll Cage - APR GT250...
  6. razi_fk8

*Small Update* Got the BMspec Splitter fitted by Dream. Also fitted by DBA T3 Disc's. Hopefully they are better than the OEM disc's are they were ruined after track. If the DBA's are no good, then Girodisc 2 piece it is! In contact with APR about the wing too to balance the Aero out with...
  7. razi_fk8

Thanks!
  8. razi_fk8

Thanks! The FK8 doesn't actually have an oil temp sensor so it's impossible to tell until it does overheat. As a precaution, I let off once my coolant temps hit 110 degree's as I can monitor this using the KTuner. Generally, it's pretty cool here in the UK, rarely gets hot enough. I did Bedford...
  9. razi_fk8

I've been updating my build thread over on Civicx.com for about a year so I thought i'd start one on a UK Honda group too! I've owned my Sonic Grey Pearl FK8 since May 2018 and bought it as a weekend/track toy. And the current spec list: Wheels/Suspension: - Apex EC-7 18x9.5J ET43...
Back