• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

FK2 Check engine light came on today...

Hi all, Wasn't expecting this but started the car today and the check engine light came on and stayed on. I didn't feel anything noticeable driving the car at 30mph. Could it be the coolant sensor that has gone duff? It's a 2015 fk2 r. Anyone had this before? Going to the...
  2. D

FK2 FK2-R Changing Gear Issues

All, Hope you are all well and hopefully someone can help… 1st Problem: Since last October when I start my car in the morning, I can’t get the gear into reverse straight away. It feels like the gear is stuck when trying to pull down into reverse. I don’t want to force it into place...
  3. D

FK2 FK2 has no low level washer fluid sensor..

FK2 People, I have just discovered the FK2 does not give you a warning indicator when the washer fluid level is low. That really amazes me! You cant even see the tank! So when you do your routine checks, you have no idea what level of washer you have... Its not a great bother, but its...
  4. D

FK2 Fk2 wheels corrosion

Type r people, Ok so today I noticed that I have dark orange/Brown rust forming in the corner of some of the spokes on my alloys! I've used an iron fallout remover, let it settle and jet washed, also hand washed but no luck in removing it. Anyone else seen this? It's only just over 3...
  5. D

Wheel Clamps Advice for security

Hi all, Im looking to get a wheel clamp. Has anyone got an idea what is best to go for? I'm thinking of getting this...
  6. D

Window washer fluid products recommendation needed please

Hi all, All I've ever used is cheap tesco/morrisons washer fluid on my old seat leon. But I'm looking for something better and more effective now that I have a type r. What does everyone else use? Cheers!
  7. D

Rain Repellant/Glass Sealant

Hi all, I hope someone can give me some advice. I currently have GYEON Q²M Wet Coat applied all over my car including the windows. The beading is great in wet weather. However I want to use something on top of it for the front screen to give even better beading during the rain/cold season...
  8. D

Car Preperation for this years winter advice needed

Hi all, As we are about to descend into the dreaded winter, can anyone recommend me a decent non scratch Hand Held Glass Cleaning Squeegee Wiper please? I have used some in the past when scraping off ice and I have scratched the front screen glass. Also what safe device/method do you use...
  9. D

FK2 FK2 Gear stick 'clunks' into place when changing gears..normal?

Hi all, I'm new to Honda and have just bought a 2015 FK2 Type R last week. I have been driving a 2003 Seat Leon TDI for 11 years so a lot different from the type r and so getting used to it. Ok, so when I depress the clutch fully and change gears slowly and gently, (say from 1st to 2nd or...
Back