• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. biscuitdunker

Update milano ep3

http://www.usautomotive.co.uk/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=474 Its not there wheel paint prob why its peeled slightly, but i wanted a bronze-ish finish to them. I love the colour as i think gloss black would be too harsh on milano. I can reccomend there products just that there hard...
  2. biscuitdunker

Update milano ep3

Well ive put a few things on the car since having it, and now taken a few things off as i just dont want them anymore, any way heres a list of what ive done, and a few recent pics taken with a phone so not best quality! Tints at the back Spec 4 alpine head unit/ipod dock rainbow/infinity...
  3. biscuitdunker

If this was 5 grand cheaper....

Yep ive been in there, they were giving a scooby a check over while i mooched the sheds. The scoob was on the ramps without a exhaust and they were checking the top end of the rev range:eek:
  4. biscuitdunker

LeeH's DC5 at long last!! inc mods.

Top notch! Nice car, Nicely done moddin! :cool: Good work fella!
  5. biscuitdunker

DC2 DB8 DC5 big DC5 trouble

lol, bet you went a nice shade of red once you pressed the alarm fob, you gotta laugh when its something simple, been there done that, wrote the book!!!:p
  6. biscuitdunker

S2000 & NSX NSX with TODA throttle bodies

Lottery winnings job that!!!:cool:
  7. biscuitdunker

S2000 Turbo

Wowsers! that is one stunning stunning car, im in lurrve!:cool:
  8. biscuitdunker

Interesting article in EVO this month regarding cold starts & warm up

**** yet another reason why i must have one!!!! i must!!!
  9. biscuitdunker

I just thought it improved performance and i know it can be remapped infinately, didnt know it would recognise startup and warm up and alter the map accordingly? cool.
  10. biscuitdunker

Tits, i have always thought i t was good practice to let my car idle for a couple of minuites before journeys. What does kpro do on startup then??? Gonna have to do some research on kpro i thinks:o
  11. biscuitdunker

new wheels

wasnt overly keen on a picture of those wheels. look well smart and different to boot! v.nice mate:cool:
  12. biscuitdunker

Me? Tight???

Cost very very little, scrap;) metal from work. Its difficult to do because i made it in my break times;) at work and did not have the car in front of me to work from so i relied on cardboard templates and accurately measuring one day, making the next and so on. When its off and i put it back...
  13. biscuitdunker

Me? Tight???

Its not a grade of stainless that polishes well, pain in the arse, might try a bit if i leave it in, just intrigued to how much crap it will actually catch. Cheers for all comments.
  14. biscuitdunker

Me? Tight???

Rather than buy a oil catch tank I thought Id have a go at making one. Made it quite small as room is limited, will get some blue hose as soon as i can find some suitable. Also re-fitted my ETD, definately makes a change and im getting used to the shaking at standstill, think its staying...
  15. biscuitdunker

Why did I not see this a few months back

what about this, yummy!!!!! http://www.j-garage.com/sale/usedcars/stock/88808026.htm
  16. biscuitdunker

Couple of changes..........

Cheers all, Its VHT paint, i got it from USAutomotive - The UK number one supplier of American Car Parts Although i ordered 2 cans but they only had one in stock, and they said a couple of months before they have any more. Its the stuff to use, no primer, its a little delicate without baking...
  17. biscuitdunker

GruppeM noise?

Had a good look at it today and the heat shield was indeed just catching the bulk head under the scuttle, it looks no where near it but there was a witness mark that proved it was catching.......... Took some pics of what i found and did to rectify, thanks for all your help in sorting this...
  18. biscuitdunker

GruppeM noise?

Yeah, just get some sticky back draft excluder or similar and put a few runs along the bonnet where it could possibly touch, sorted!!
  19. biscuitdunker

Cheers!!! dont think the manifold cover looks right now, i know carbon will look nice but dont fancy payin the dollars for one, open to any suggestions???
  20. biscuitdunker

GruppeM noise?

yeah the neck is boxed in by foam and is held between the bonnet and scuttle, i would of sound deadened the heat shield but couldnt find any knocking around so i will get some an do it, cheers.
  21. biscuitdunker

GruppeM noise?

yeah just finding it annoying as i got the one they supply to look pretty good but made the original fit (and look better) to still have the noise???
  22. biscuitdunker

GruppeM noise?

Just before vtec cuts in i get a resonating sort of rattle noise??? hard to describe, coming from gruppeM. Ive removed manifold cover and plug cover to eliminate, im using a modded scuttle and the scoop is well sealed and fixed down. Am i trying to eliminate a noise that is just normal of the...
  23. biscuitdunker

Noticed the paint on the cam cover starting to lift in a few places (prob too much cleaning) so thought a change was in order. Removed then stripped the old paint, prep'd then sprayed the cover with high heat paint....... Also modded the original scuttle for the GruppeM so it looked better...
  24. biscuitdunker

Interior Clock

one hole on each pedal has a raised ring, feet never slip, but they can swivel easy (easier for a little heal an toe ;)).
  25. biscuitdunker

Interior Clock

E-bay, there cheapo really but do look quite good, i made the foot rest myself.
  26. biscuitdunker

Interior Clock

The middle one is a digital clock, (any excuse for dials) :D
Back