• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

EP3 EP3 Front Left Panel

Hi guys, So after the high winds the other week, my beloved EP3 now has a dent in it (someone parked next to me and as he opened his car door, the wind took it and slammed it into my car). As such, I'm now looking for a replacement cosmic grey front left (passenger side) panel, the one that...
  2. A

EP3 EP3 Radio Change

Hi all, I'm looking to replace the standard radio in my EP3 for one with aux/bluetooth capacity and I understand I need a new facia if I'm going to do this? I'm looking to go with a normal sized rectangular radio in order to keep the tray underneath the radio as it is. With this in mind...
  3. A

EP3 Removing Aftermarket Air Intake and Fitting Original Airbox

Hi all, I hope I’m posting this in the right place. I have just bought an EP3 and need to remove the aftermarket air intake it came with in order to fit the original/standard air box for insurance purposes. I have the original part but have no idea what fittings and tools I would need so if...
Back