• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. cheesepiece

Opinions required - brake calipers colour choices

I'm leaving a couple of parts to the powder coaters in the coming days. I had my Champ White FN2 alloys re-done by the boys at IC Powdercoaters Ltd. and am very happy with the results now they're back on the car. The alloys are standard white 18s. I'm looking for inspiration and colour ideas...
  2. cheesepiece

Fault code reader

Hi guys. Wondering if anyone knows of any decent fault code readers compatible with Honda CTR FN2. Any suggestions welcome but have had a quick scout on ebay, etc. and can see ones that pair with Android phones. Am wondering if these are any good or if there is a preferred option. EML came on...
  3. cheesepiece

Quick one. 2009 FN2

Bought the car 23rd September. Joined the forum. Posted one thread and I'm already in the faults section.... So I parked it up on the driveway 23/09/18 which is at a gradient of about 15%, steep enough, nose of the car up to the brow of the driveway. It had about 15% full on the petrol gauge...
  4. cheesepiece

FN2 Championship White - my 2nd CTR

48,000 on the clock, 4th owner.
Back