• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mat C

FN2 Slight engine rattle, any advice please?

2009 FN2, has recently developed a slight engine rattle, doesn't seem exclusive to just idling. Anyone had such an issue and if so what would the problem be?
  2. Mat C

FN2 FN2 airbox mod

So today, having a day off work, i decided to carry out my first modification in just over 3 months of owning the car. I didn't want a full induction kit but was quite intrigued by what i had read about the airbox mod'. First i got myself a K&N panel filter. Then after removing the airbox, a 5...
  3. Mat C

FN2 Considering a remap

As the title suggests, im considering a re-map. Wont be until Spring so I have plenty of time to consider my options. The main thing is, can i have a re-map on a totally standard engine? I dont want to replace my exhaust or filter as both are near brand new and i like the silence it offers in...
  4. Mat C

FN2 Paint code

Hi, can anyone tell me the paintcode for a 2009 Alabaster silver please? I've looked on the plate on the passenger door frame but cant make head or tail which numbers relate to what as it doesn't say paint code anywhere.
Back