• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. 7DT

EP3 Need whole new exhaust + cat + heatshield

basically, i had honda look at my loose exhaust, and they handily told me: - cats are rusted to the point of fading out of existence - heatshield corroded badly - centre section + rear loose etc and suggested a new exhaust system for 3.5 k lol Anyway, am not paying that, so, 1)...
  2. 7DT

EP3 Polish or replace? EP3 headlights

OK, seems a lot of hassle to get them polished, and to fix the sealant, think I'd be better off without the effort and just buy some new ones. Follow up question: Best place to get a new set of headlights?
  3. 7DT

EP3 Polish or replace? EP3 headlights

So, started to look at sprucing up the car, and the headlights are pasdt their best. Both are yellowed, and one has condensation. Worth polishing up? Can the condensation be fixed? Or just better off buying a new set? Also, the UK EP3 facelift headlights aren't xenons, or are they?
  4. 7DT

EP3 Stuck Rear Caliper, what to do?

Passenger rear is seized/stuck on my facelift EP3, as demonstrated by an awesome scraping sound (started after applying brakes yesterday) and the ability to cook an egg on the disc after a drive. I guess there's: - Rebuild the caliper, in which case, what do I need (and is it worth the effort)...
  5. 7DT

EP3 Good places for a steering wheel retrim?

royal did my wheel on the M3, was awesome, hadn't realized they did these as well. That's sorted then, if i can drive there and exchange, even better.
  6. 7DT

EP3 air con not working

get it regassed, if there's a leak they're not allowed to charge you. I've had mine done at kwik fit on the m3, and it's the only reason I'll use them, due to them not charging if there's a leak. Free test :D
  7. 7DT

EP3 Good places for a steering wheel retrim?

Any good places that can be recommended near london to get the steering wheel retrimmed on a turn up and swap over basis? Steering wheel on the car i've just bought is a bit sticky, so be nice to get it redone in something nice like perforated leather. What do people get their wheels redone in...
Back