• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Fn2 not starting

Sorry for bringing up an old thread still not managed to get the car started and I really need the car now so I need to replace the starter my problem now is the car is stuck just outside my drive and I want to get it in to my garage to do the work is there any way to release the pressure on the...
  2. S

Fn2 not starting

Thank you I will give that a try
  3. S

Fn2 not starting

That's great thank you
  4. S

Fn2 not starting

Thank you for the reply I have not tried a jump start when I press the starter button the dash lights do dim and I can hear a spinning noise from the engine that sounds electrical but never sounds like it's going to start
  5. S

Fn2 not starting

Hi all I have a problem with my 07 plate fn2 I had not used the car for around 5 days and had a little trouble starting the car to move it from my drive to get another car out after letting it idle for 10 mins I turned it off then a few hours later got in to start it and got nothing the battery...
Back