• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

What did you do to your Type R today?

Yeah,did a wheel swap with Razi,i have his wheels,he has mine.
  2. V

FK8 Climate control module replacement

I wondered when some would notice the trim's not in place,and the module is not fully home while i tested it. I personally think it's far easier to make quick adjustments,with knob on the right to alter fan speed,button on right to turn ac on and off,everyone will have their own opinions this is...
  3. V

HI, drunknspike on ebay, £6.00 a pair,the white part is reflective that's why they look different.
  4. V

Everyone has their own opinion.
  5. V

All working OK
  6. V

Found on ebay,my version is LHD,but they are to be found in RHD from civic 1.0 turbo i believe,maybe other versions too,just need to do your searching.
  7. V

Replaced the climate control module today took five minutes,no more faffing with the touch screen or waiting for it to awake on start up,much easier and safer to make adjustments whilst on the move,you do lose the sync mode but that's all,no worries,all other functions work as factory,love it.
  8. V

FK8 I need to read the rules

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42360-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  9. V

Hi Kev, Easy Job?
  10. V

Let us know how you get on with just PS4 front.
  11. V

FK2 Downpipe with Remus exhaust

Sorry didn't spot that.
  12. V

FK2 Downpipe with Remus exhaust

I Have the full Remus system inc race front pipe and I used the Milltek decat downpipe with no problems.
  13. V

FK8 Tshssssss (as in turbo noise)

I have a Mishimoto air box on mine and you can definitely hear the turbo spin up over the std air box and is a reasonable price over Eventuri. As regards dealer I have no worries. If you want even more noises fit a HKS Bov valve for all that Hssssss!
  14. V

Lowered my car today! No not new coil springs,fitted a spacesaver spare wheel kit in the back,takes the worry out of getting a flat tyre that the kit supplied cant cope with.
  15. V

FK8 Braided Brake Lines.?

Goodridge every time.
  16. V

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

That's the Si you...….
  17. V

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

I Want these wheels,who in the UK can do the best deal?
  18. V

FK8 Lowered FK8/Tyre size?

Hi,springs work fine,slightly stiffer but not uncomfortable in the comfort mode over std. The Avatar,well I have been trying to correct it but gave up...f..k.
  19. V

FK8 Lowered FK8/Tyre size?

Hi, Has anyone out there fitted the eibach lowered spring kit,and the 255 35 20 PS4 on std rims had any tyre rub problems?
  20. V

FK8 Remap ECU FK8

Has anyone had their ECU remapped at Superchips,and what was the result?
  21. V

FK8 Object approaching warning in rain!

Had this issue in the last couple of days,probably the **** weather lately,will stick with it till it becomes troublesome or dries out!
Back