• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

EP3 EP3 Passenger door will not open from inside or out?

My passenger opened the door on their side the other day and when they closed the door it did not latch correctly. I then pulled in the door and locked it with the button inside. However now I cannot open the door from inside or out. The door lock pin at the top does move but not fully like the...
  2. D

EP3 P0141 EML On after replacing sensor

The Eml has always been on my car since I bought it, thought it was due to it having a decat fitted. Just fitted the original manifold and cat, replaced both O2 Sensors and when I went to get the EML turned off with a OBD scanner, it went off for a few moments and came back on The error...
  3. D

EP3 Bonnet gap adjustment?

I've noticed a lot of EP3's the bonnet sits slightly raised at the front Has anybody had this issue before and resolved it? I've tried moving the latch down but there isnt really much room there for adjustment? :confused: Please help as it bugs me looking at the front of the car now...
  4. D

EP3 Knocking noise from front?

Can anybody tell me good procedure for checking the front suspension for knocks? I fitted 2nd hand coilovers, but I have a really annoying knocking noise. They came from a friends car and they didn't knock then. I havent adjusted the height either. I have double checked all bolts and...
  5. D

EP3 Knocking noise front passenger side!!

Right so more knocking noises from my EP3 :rolleyes: It did have lowering springs and standard shocks which I just replaced with coilovers from a friends car. The coilovers are 2nd hand, however in my frinds car there was no noise from them. Now on the front passenger side I get this knokcing...
  6. D

EP3 Clicking/creaking noise from front left?

Today I noticed a clicking/creaking noise from the front left side when driving around town at about 20mph in a straight line. I dont believe it is steering related as the noise is still present when its being turned. I had been driving the car last night for about 1hr and no noises were...
  7. D

EP3 Knocking steering - Loose shock!

Hi I have noticed a knocking noise coming from the steering on my EP3 but yesterday it seemed to get worse I jacked the car up and put the front end of it on axle stands I noticed that the top of the shock on the D/S seems really slack within the tower, you can move it around freely! Other...
Back