• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Radiator changed earlier today. Hopefully will solve the slight coolant leak. Tips - the right hand fan as you look at it stays in the car and be sure to unmount it from the bottom of the radiator and angle the bottom of the fan towards the back of the car so that the mounting points, clips and...
  2. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Thanks. I think it's best to keep on top of it all and keep it running right. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

So, recently I've noticed a coolant leak dripping underneath the car and after a few brief searches whilst maintaining the level I got the car up and the bumper off to have a proper search. I have ruled out the water pump as couldn't see it leaking from there, then ruled out the radiator as...
  4. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

And so it begins.... Hahaha Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Depends really. At the moment it's the 'daily' but I don't drive it everyday since I'm close enough to cycle to work. So it's still my only car for now (except the Mrs). I'll just play it by ear see how it goes. Few bits to sort but hopefully nothing major. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Thanks. Yeah like the black. Colour wasn't really a factor but I'm glad I've got it now Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Not too bad Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Thanks. From Bournemouth mate Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Yeah JTM isn't it. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. Afcbjoshd

afcbjoshd's EP3

Hi everyone new to the forum and the Civic Type R. I wanted a daily that would be fun, cheap ish and also relatively quick - the ep3 fit the bill. Previously I was commuting around 130 miles a day and had an Alfa Romeo Brera 2.4jdtm which was very nice with a few choice upgrades (AHM remap...
  11. Afcbjoshd

Mk1 Eunos Roadster (MX5)

looks good love a mk1. I've had 2 of them in the past. At one stage I owned them both at the same time!
  12. Afcbjoshd

TomCat's Evo X

Looking good Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Back