• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Arcam

FK8 Rear washer jet

Does anyone know if the rear washer jet is adjustable? My dealer says not but I find that hard to believe as the spray just hits the top of the screen and is near useless. Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
  2. Arcam

Brake Disc Options

I am looking for a replacement for the OEM disc and have narrowed it down to one of these 3: GiroDisc fully floating 2 part Tarox non floating 2 part EBC fully floating 2 part I have extensive experience of the Tarox discs from my RS3 and they were OK but certainly not worth all the hype...
  3. Arcam

EPB Tool

Hi Folks, I am after a recommendation for a EPB tool to put the caliper into pad replacement mode and then carry out the new pad install calibration. I know you can spend hundreds on diagnostic tools like this but I only want it for the EPB function as I expect to go thought 2 or 3 sets of...
Back