• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. I

NHB EP3 06 Premier Edition

:eek: Amazing work. Really feel like need to up my game too.. So tempted to get a hybrid racing shifter too £400...
  2. I

EP3 EP3 not warming up all the way?

mine does the same. not sure if this is normal or not.
  3. I

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

awesome, going to give this ago. thanks!
  4. I

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Yes. The toys just get more expensive.
  5. I

EP3 Flashy's CG EP3 premier

good job! Where did you get it?
  6. I

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

those 2 pictures are awesome haha
  7. I

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

well thats good news, atleast its q quick fix and nothing major. Going to have to check my wires around the teg kit too.
  8. I

EP3 Engine oil leak from rocker cover area

thanks for help guys. I've went and purchased a rocker cover gasket kit for £20 from japserviceparts. Hopefully that does the trick. Tegiwa were asking £5 for a single washer..
  9. I

aaa yes, didn't think about that hahaha.. :whistle
  10. I

So since owning the car (1month) I’ve noticed the car keeps leaking oil from the bolt on the rocker cover. Thought it might be from the last chap being messy from topping up. I’ve cleaned the engine bay last week and noticed the same thing. Talked to a friend that has a FN2 and he said its not...
  11. I

EP3 Dropped shifter clip/pin

I've only gone and dropped the clip/pin that holds the cable to the shifter...](*,)](*,) and to make things worse I snapped the lower center console/cup holder trying to find it :smt038 Is the anywhere I can buy a new pin? Also how do I remove the lower center console? A quick search...
  12. I

finding a decent EP3

That is why I posted here, to get a better idea. The more I view it the more im tempted:rolleyes: Love your build thread btw
  13. I

finding a decent EP3

Yeh my thoughts exactly, £5k+ seems alot for a ep3. Could find a decent fn2 for that price but I don't like the look of it.
  14. I

finding a decent EP3

http://www.r-u-cars.co.uk/used/honda/civic/2-0-i-type-r-3dr/aetv91229328/ What do we think about this one? fair priced? or asking for too much? really considering this since it looks so clean.
  15. I

EP3 Minted stock EP3

Hi, new to the forum here. Looking to get myself into a ep3. I've been looking for a few days now, the more I look the more I want to pay a little extra for minter condition. I've seen a few on here paying £5K for one that has around 80k miles about a year ago.Do any members on here know of a...
Back