• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

FK8 Only 4 seats?

Thanks for the various comments.. no I'm not trolling (although the coupe v hatch was a bit tongue in cheek). I am genuinely surprised that a hatchback would lose a seat belt for no obvious reason.. surely nobody buys a car because it has 4 seats, so why take it out? I was aware the old Integra...
  2. C

FK8 Only 4 seats?

I'm still not happy, I'd set my heart on an 'R. I'm going to write to all the magazines who are heralding it as the best hot-hatch money can buy - it's not a hatch-back, it's a coupe!
  3. C

FK8 Only 4 seats?

So frustrated... I've had a red H shaped itch which has needed scratching for many, many years (since I drove my dads mates imported Integra), so having got over the initial looks thing I'd managed to get a bit obsessed by these cars. I've read every post on here, read all the reviews and...
Back