• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TonyBuon

FN2 Piper manifold and sports cat

Hi, anyone got any experience of this set up? My OEM cat is about in bits and it’s like £2k for a replacement. I don’t want to mess around at MOT time so the piper seems to be the one of not many options but I can’t find much review wise on it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. TonyBuon

FN2 Drive Shafts

Hi all, there's a lot of noise about drive shafts busting/rotting at the moment. I guess this is given the FN2 is getting old (and it sounds like the drive shafts are a poor design)? I see that Tegiwa offer "insane" drive shafts which sound like a good deal if future proofing in case of going...
  3. TonyBuon

FN2 Tegiwa silicone Intake pipe

Hi, Anyone had a nightmare with this - I can't get it to fit. In particular its the first little pipe off to the side that doesn't seem to want to marry up right. I've checked the pipes on line and its definitely the right one (as i thought they must have given me the EP3 one by mistake but...
  4. TonyBuon

FN2 Number plates - sticked or screwed?

Simple question :) Will sticky pads hold given the curve of our cars? Or do you guys recommend screws? Or screws for front and stickies for back is what I'm thinking? ....exciting question I know!
  5. TonyBuon

FN2 Spoon Calipers for FN2 or Freakyparts Brembo kit

Hi, can anyone tell me if the Spoon calipers are a worthy upgrade for braking. I do the odd track day (maybe 5/6 a year) and even with braided lines and PBS pads the braking is the weak point on the car. I love the look of the spoon and I have a DSB FN2 so they would suit and I've also had a...
  6. TonyBuon

FN2 Connects 2 Double Din connections

Hi all, after putting it off for ages I'm going to attempt to install a double din. Purchased the Connects2 kit (inc patch cable etc). I have the links to the vids etc that show how to take the various trims off and stuff but wondered if there was any links that showed the "connections" part...
  7. TonyBuon

FN2 Any Double Dins with 2 USB ports for sub £500?

As the post says really. I'm looking for a double din unit from one of the big players that has 2 USB outputs (ideally on the back). As I want to keep a USB stick plugged into one and the other one to feed an iphone (for carplay). Can't seem to find one and I don't want to have to constantly...
  8. TonyBuon

FN2 Front and Rear "H" badge replacement

Hi, I've been searching and I can find out that I need to take the front grill off in order to replace the "H" badge - but do I really need to do this, as it seems I also have to remove the bumper? Is there any easier ways recommended to replace the front (and rear) H badges - something I...
  9. TonyBuon

FN2 Double Dins - Still getting stolen i.e. do I need to get removable fascia?

Hi, just wondered, looking to upgrade to double din but there doesn't seem to be many out there with removable fascias anymore. What do you guys think - is it recommended or do I no longer need to worry much about it. Key things i'm looking for: Apple Carplay USB (ideally dual, but seems rare)...
  10. TonyBuon

Back in a K20 after 6 years away

Hi all, Finally back in a K20 after selling my beloved EP3 6 years ago. It was the car id kept the longest and only sold it due to a job change....now I'm a bit older I can get one as just a hobby car so I've gone for an FN2 CTR in blue - love it so far #nevergettingold
Back