• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. V

Timing chain kits

Hi all , going to get my timing chain done next week just need a bit of advice ...because I'm only looking to nurse the car for another year and do things on a bit of a budget , I was thinking of purchasing the timing chain kit myself and pay my local garage to fit it ... Been on two websites...
  2. V

Idle issues

Hi everyone last question ... So had the idle hunting issue, when up to temperature it sits at 2000 minimum and hunts to 3000 constant up and down on idle.... Plan was to take it to work today and clean out the IACV... Hunted a little during the traffic lights etc but when I actually pulled up...
  3. V

P0341 + Idle probs

Hi all bit of a noob so please bear with me I have an 05 type r, last year the engine management light came on so I got the codes read.. It came up with one fault code but two problems relating... P0341... Cam shaft position sensor a and crank shaft position sensor.. Have been told by a couple...
Back