• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

FN2 help

Yes mate, hear it quite a bit for the next 200yds or so the intermediately after.
  2. T

FN2 help

They put a fresh service on it before i picked it up. Will check the filter and hoses when it stops raining lol. The clunking seems to be there after every cold start now, never heard it before yesterday.
  3. T

FN2 help

Cheers for the replies both. It idles fine and starts every time. The kangerooing sort of comes out of nowhere. I heard the clunking again this morning, literally never heard it before yesterday which seems a little odd lol.
  4. T

FN2 help

Bit of help needed. Picked up my fn2 a couple weeks ago and it can kangeroo/jerk when cold, usually 2nd gear after pulling off. Can do it in other gears at different revs but not often. Did it today the worst if felt. Was in 3rd around 2.5k revs, juddered 3 or 4 times quite badly, then nothing...
Back