• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. byRazh

4-2-1 manifold with a cat instead of flexi?

Yeah, no problems at all :)
  2. byRazh

I got 238hp and 224nm but it all depends on the dyno tbf.
  3. byRazh

All done now, feels amazing! The manifold was an easy fit with no fitment issues with the Solid Fab exhaust. The quality is really good with nice welds. No need to use a JDM anti roll bar too. When its time for MOT I just have to change the little pipe to the one with a cat in it :) Would...
  4. byRazh

Possibly petrol in oil...

Nice one, thanks!
  5. byRazh

Possibly petrol in oil...

Hi, I was starting to change to a RBC intake manifold today. The fuel rail was a pain in the ass to remove. When I pulled it after a couple of times it finally released but 1 injector got released from the rail it self and was left in the hole which caused some fuel to run out from the...
  6. byRazh

K20A cams worth installing on EP3?

Sweet, thanks for answer!
  7. byRazh

Sounds good! Will also have all the usual supporting mods and a remap :) Do you know if £325 is a fair price for installation?
  8. byRazh

Hey, As the title states. Is it worth installing K20A cams on a K20A2? Will it make a big difference? Thanks in advance!
  9. byRazh

Nothing yet. I've just ordered the cat so waiting on that one. I'm hopefully taking the car out tomorrow from storage. Will hopefully install the RBC manifold soon but the weather seems kinda bad atm so need to wait for better weather as I don't have a garage :/ When the RBC is installed I'm...
  10. byRazh

K-tuned doesn't do the cat option anymore, unfortunately. The cat I linked below is said to fit the K-tuned manifold so I've just bought that one instead :)
  11. byRazh

Sorry for late answer! Been out of the country. I will use a Solid Fabrication 3" exhaust. Will be ordering this cat soon (https://www.ebay.com/itm/301861382843?ul_noapp=true) that mounts on the k-tuned exhaust manifold instead of the test pipe.
  12. byRazh

Update: K-tuned exhaust manifold is ordered from the USA as I got a fair price on it. I will update when it has arrived! :D
  13. byRazh

Will get the car mapped in April (as there is snow in Sweden atm) so I'll keep this post updated :)
  14. byRazh

I will probably end up going with the K-tuned one because it will at the end cost as much as the other options, its a well known brand, from what I've heard it's good quality and delivers good power and my tuner has them in stock.
  15. byRazh

I've seen that post too. That's the only negative I've found regarding the manifold so there has to be a lot of happy customers I guess. I know around 10 people here in Sweden that run the K-tuned manifold and they are all satisfied with the manifold and have been running it for a couple of...
  16. byRazh

Yeah, same here! I asked 1320 and they said they had 2 customers fit their cat on a K-tuned manifold and the fitment was good, no problems at all. The K-tuned is also a Tri-Y and the PLM, 1320 and K-tuned manifolds are basically the same but I think the 1320 manifold is slightly worse than the...
  17. byRazh

I will probably buy a K-tuned exhaust manifold and the cat from 1320 performance. It's unfortunate that there aren't a lot of different options to choose from if a cat is needed :/
  18. byRazh

At least you guys can modify your cars legally which we can't ;)
  19. byRazh

Yeah, that's true. They are really expensive! The thing is I live in Sweden. So if I get stopped by a cop with a de cat I will get something called "Registreringsbesiktning" in Swedish :) That means I will need to put the car back to stock (completely stock) and then take it through a MOT. I...
  20. byRazh

Yeah, looks like the EP3 version under closer look. Will probably cost aloooooot to do all that work to be honest. I've looked at the Solid Fab verison but I think its a bit pricey with the cat included. My "best" option would then be the K-Tuned version and weld in a cat to the test pipe and...
  21. byRazh

Interesting, that manifold looks like a Tegiwa FN2 manifold. The thing is with the manifolds for EP3 if I put a cat on it there won't be any flexi. And from what I know, that's a problem :/
  22. byRazh

Hey, Im looking at the Tegiwa/Toda exhaust manifold for my EP3 and was wondering if you guys think its possible to weld in a cat instead of the fleix? And maybe using some spring bolts to allow some movement? Anyone done the same thing? Thanks in advance!
  23. byRazh

What exhaust manifold to buy EP3?

How is the DC5 or Spoon 4-2 with a 2-1 power wise when mapped compared to a 4-2-1? Significantly different? Ouch, seems like many are having problems with K tuned products :/
  24. byRazh

I can only find one post that's bad, other than that I can't seem to find anything... Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. What manifold would you recommend that is possible to fit a cat too? If their even is a another alternative besides the K tuned one.
  25. byRazh

Really? How's that? I've been told they are pretty good. I don't know what other manifolds I can choose from... As far as I know, there is like only K tuned that I can fit a cat to :/
  26. byRazh

Yeah, the Toda is the best one I think and Tegiwa should also be good. But Im almost 100% sure I will go with a K tuned one as I can fit a race cat to it :)
  27. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

Yeah, probably. They all look the same haha :) I'm definitely fitting a cat to my manifold. Can't be bothered to change manifold once a year for MOT to be honest so much easier with a cat and it doesn't affect flow too much.
  28. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

As far as Im aware the K-tuned gives more power than the PLM. The PLM is a copy of the K-tuned one so its cheaper. It all depends on your budget. I would not consider the Skunk2, better manifolds out there. K-tuned is selling a cat that replaces the test pipe on the exhaust manifold. But its...
  29. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

I didn't know that the OEM cat had been welded on the current exhaust and exhaust manifold so I've ordered a Solid Fab 3" exhaust. Will also be getting a K tuned exhaust manifold combined with a race cat to pass MOT. So the car have/will have: 3" solid fab exhaust, k tuned exhaust manifold with...
  30. byRazh

Hey, so I just noticed that my cat is actually welded onto the exhaust manifold and the exhaust. So to change the exhaust I need to buy a new exhaust manifold (big yikes). Now is there a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold on the market with a built-in cat (that offers fairly good power) to pass the MOT...
  31. byRazh

Ep3 air intake

I have the Injen CAI and its pretty good. But if I lived in the UK and had the option to go with the Tegiwa one I would definitely do it! Maybe it's just me but its really scary to drive the car in the rain when having the Injen CAI as I can't stop thinking of it maybe hydrolocking haha...
  32. byRazh

3" ktuned oval or 3" Solid fab EP3?

Yeah, the ktuned is pretty loud from what I've heard. I don't know if I should go with the silenced version or the unsilenced if I decied to go with solid fab haha :)
  33. byRazh

Yeah, and that's what's good with the k tuned one. But personally I think the sound is better on the solid fab one. Hard decision to make :)
  34. byRazh

Alright, thanks. The k tuned middle pipe is oval so that makes me unsure which one to choose haha :)
  35. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

Yeah, not looking to buy the TB for performance gains but maybe as a replacement so the car flows better when putting the cams on :)
  36. byRazh

Hey, I'm in the dilemma of going with a 3" ktuned oval exhaust or the 3" solid fab one. I've hard great things about both of them! Power-wise when getting the car mapped, are they the same in power or is the other one better than the other? Thanks in advance!
  37. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

If I end up not buying cams I wont buy a TB as Ive been told it doesnt make a difference but if I buy cams I'll just buy a TB if it will make a difference. The RBC I have laying around is a standard cut RBC so not the 70mm. But I can just sell the RBC I have now and buy the 70mm version if it...
  38. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

The Skunk2 doesnt seem worth buying then... I dont really want to spend the £1000 on new TDi-north cams so I'll just wait if they pop up on the used market. I will get it mapped and the parts Ive already bought to put on the car next season is: RBC intake manifold, DC sports exhaust manifold...
  39. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

Yeah, I'll just skip the JDM cams and go for something else. I don't really fancy changing to other valve springs and titanium retainers so I started looking at drop in cams instead. I saw the TDI ones but they are pretty much double the price of the Skunk2 ones. Don't really feel like spending...
  40. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

Alright, then I'll just go with something like Skunk2 drop in cams or Drag Cartel. Thanks for answer!
  41. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

Hey, Looking into putting K20a cams in my K20A2. Current setup is: RBC intake manifold, Injen CAI, DC sports exhaust manifold, 3" exhaust and a Kpro. Are they "drop in" or do I need to change anything else? How much power will I get from putting in K20a cams? Low-end/mid-end/ high-end? Is it...
  42. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

Alright, I'll skip it then. Thanks for answer :)
  43. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

Will there be noticeable gain if I upgrade to a Skunk2 megapower r which is 2.75 inch? Seems to be kinda hard to finding a used 3 inch... :(
  44. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

5hp for £300-£350 doesn't feel worth to buy to be honest. Hmm, I'll have to see. Thanks for answer! :)
  45. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

I've heard of Solid Fabrications before and I checked on their site and the cheapest exhaust for EP3 is £530, don't feel like spending that much unfortunately. I've seen ktuned 3" system for £300-£350 used which I think is a fair price. If I find a used Solid Fabrications system then it will...
  46. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

Hey! At the moment I have a 2.5" custom exhaust on my EP3 and I'm wondering if it is worth upgrading to a 3" ktuned oval exhaust (used one not new) if I'm looking for the most power as possible? If I upgrade about how much hp would I gain? The setup I will be running: RBC inlet manifold, dc...
  47. byRazh

Carbon spoiler with marks

According to the seller, its the weave that is damaged and according to him it hasn't got any worse the time he has owned it and the only thing holding me back is if I buy it and it gets worse over time :/
  48. byRazh

Do you know if the marks will get worse and/or will them increase in different spots on the spoiler?
  49. byRazh

Alright, I need to think about if I want to buy it or not as I don't want to buy it and then it gets worse. Thanks for the answer! :)
  50. byRazh

Hmm, doesn't sound so good. I guess it isn't as easy of a fix as for example the lacquer fading?
  51. byRazh

Hey! I'm planning on buying this spoiler for my EP3 but there are white marks on it. Does anybody know what marks that could be? Is it possible to remove them in some way? Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ZzqQA43 Thanks in advance!
  52. byRazh

RBC fuel rail screws?

Alright, sounds good. Great that it isn't any special kind of bolts that only can be bought from Honda :) Thanks for the answer!
  53. byRazh

RBC fuel rail screws?

Alright, I'll try to get them from the standard manifold off if it doesn't work I'll order some off eBay :) Thanks for answer!
  54. byRazh

RBC fuel rail screws?

Hey! I have bought a RBC inlet manifold for my EP3 but it didn't come with like the screws in the inlet to attach the fuel rail... Is it possible to take the screws from the standard manifold? On the first picture is the manifold I've bought and the second picture I've marked what I mean is...
  55. byRazh

What colour wheels?

Yeah, lol. Got to represent hahah ;)
  56. byRazh

What colour wheels?

Sweden :)
  57. byRazh

What colour wheels?

The previous owner had that combo and showed me a picture and I didn't really like it unfortunately
  58. byRazh

What colour wheels?

The blue colour is fantastic! As far as im aware of you guys in the UK didn't get this colour on the EP3 type r :( Gun metal grey is definitely a option, really like it!
  59. byRazh

What colour wheels?

Hey! So I have a blue (vivid blue pearl) EP3 with black evo 8 wheels that are plasti dipped. The plasti dip is starting to come off on every wheel so I planning on resparying them. Can't decide if I should go with black or a different colour. Ive looked at white and think it would look...
  60. byRazh

70 or 74mm intake manifold & throttle body?

I'm planning to buy all the parts second hand and haven't seen the standard one yet only the 70mm one and 74mm
  61. byRazh

I'm planning to buy all the parts second hand and haven't seen the standard one yet only the 70mm one
  62. byRazh

Alright, I'll save the money and invest in some cams in the future instead of a tb :)
  63. byRazh

Alright, then I understand. I thought there may be a difference if I go with a 70mm rbc + 70mm tb vs 74mm rbc + 74mm tb.
  64. byRazh

I would like to supercharge it but there is just to much work to do it here in Sweden, unfortunately. I'll skip the tb and just go for the other parts I'm planning on buying and hope for the best :)
  65. byRazh

Yeah, for sure. Then I'll get a 70mm inlet manifold and skip the throttle body! If I get 200whp I'm happy regardless :) Thank you so much for the help! And you to Chris, thanks!
  66. byRazh

Alright, so I should skip the throttle body and just get a tegiwa adapter to fit the OEM throttle body to the inlet manifold?
  67. byRazh

I won't go FI, too much of a hustle here in Sweden. I might go cams in the future but as it seems now, no. The final setup when its done will be: DC sports exhaust manifold 2.5" exhaust all the way 70/74mm inlet manifold 70/74mm throttle body Injen CAI Hondata kpro/k100 Maybe E85 conversion...
  68. byRazh

Yeah, oh well. Im going to spend alot of money on the car so I mind as well go with a aftermarket throttle body too. What do you think about 70mm vs 74mm? Which one should I go with?
  69. byRazh

Hmm, alright. According to the guy that's going to tune my ep3 I would gain 5-6 hp with the 70mm throttle body. But now I dont know if it is worth it to get 70mm throttle body as you only gained 1-2hp... Ive looked at rbc, rrc and skunk2 inlets. That's the ones I know about :)
  70. byRazh

Forgot to put that in hehe. It already has Dc sports manifold and 2.5" exhaust all the way :D
  71. byRazh

Hey! So im planning on buying a intake manifold and a throttle body for my EP3 but can't decide if I should go for 70mm or 74mm. Sorry if this is stupid questions but im new to the tuning scene :D - Advantages & disadvantages with going 74mm instead of 70mm? - Which one will give me the most...
  72. byRazh

Mugen spoiler EP3 with brake light?

Sounds good, thanks!
  73. byRazh

Mugen spoiler EP3 with brake light?

Hey! Im planning on getting a mugen spoiler for my ep3 but I want to have the 3rd brake light. Any ideas how I can get it to work? Maybe behind the window or is it possible to mount the brake light on the mugen spoiler? Thanks in advance!
  74. byRazh

Xenon not working...

Didn't manage to get far but got these pics. This is the part the previous owner changed to an aftermarket part (not OEM). Do I need to take the front bumper off to remove this cable? Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/dbHmtM2
  75. byRazh

Xenon not working...

Im going to try to get some pictures today. If it is the ballast that is broken, what should I look for when buying a new one?
  76. byRazh

Xenon not working...

A new ballast is around £400 and I dont feel like spending that much just to get a bulb working haha. Maybe a second hand oem one is better than a new cheap one?
  77. byRazh

Xenon not working...

Its a EP3. The previous owner changed the thing the bulb sits in and its not an oem part. Could it possibly be something wrong with that part? Ive checked the fuses and all look fine.
  78. byRazh

Xenon not working...

Hello! My xenon bulb stopped working so I replaced it with a brand new one but still not working... What could be the problem? Thanks in advance!
Back