• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. byRazh

Possibly petrol in oil...

Hi, I was starting to change to a RBC intake manifold today. The fuel rail was a pain in the ass to remove. When I pulled it after a couple of times it finally released but 1 injector got released from the rail it self and was left in the hole which caused some fuel to run out from the...
  2. byRazh

K20A cams worth installing on EP3?

Hey, As the title states. Is it worth installing K20A cams on a K20A2? Will it make a big difference? Thanks in advance!
  3. byRazh

4-2-1 manifold with a cat instead of flexi?

Hey, Im looking at the Tegiwa/Toda exhaust manifold for my EP3 and was wondering if you guys think its possible to weld in a cat instead of the fleix? And maybe using some spring bolts to allow some movement? Anyone done the same thing? Thanks in advance!
  4. byRazh

What exhaust manifold to buy EP3?

Hey, so I just noticed that my cat is actually welded onto the exhaust manifold and the exhaust. So to change the exhaust I need to buy a new exhaust manifold (big yikes). Now is there a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold on the market with a built-in cat (that offers fairly good power) to pass the MOT...
  5. byRazh

3" ktuned oval or 3" Solid fab EP3?

Hey, I'm in the dilemma of going with a 3" ktuned oval exhaust or the 3" solid fab one. I've hard great things about both of them! Power-wise when getting the car mapped, are they the same in power or is the other one better than the other? Thanks in advance!
  6. byRazh

K20a cams in a K20A2?

Hey, Looking into putting K20a cams in my K20A2. Current setup is: RBC intake manifold, Injen CAI, DC sports exhaust manifold, 3" exhaust and a Kpro. Are they "drop in" or do I need to change anything else? How much power will I get from putting in K20a cams? Low-end/mid-end/ high-end? Is it...
  7. byRazh

Upgrade from 2.5" to 3"?

Hey! At the moment I have a 2.5" custom exhaust on my EP3 and I'm wondering if it is worth upgrading to a 3" ktuned oval exhaust (used one not new) if I'm looking for the most power as possible? If I upgrade about how much hp would I gain? The setup I will be running: RBC inlet manifold, dc...
  8. byRazh

Carbon spoiler with marks

Hey! I'm planning on buying this spoiler for my EP3 but there are white marks on it. Does anybody know what marks that could be? Is it possible to remove them in some way? Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/ZzqQA43 Thanks in advance!
  9. byRazh

RBC fuel rail screws?

Hey! I have bought a RBC inlet manifold for my EP3 but it didn't come with like the screws in the inlet to attach the fuel rail... Is it possible to take the screws from the standard manifold? On the first picture is the manifold I've bought and the second picture I've marked what I mean is...
  10. byRazh

What colour wheels?

Hey! So I have a blue (vivid blue pearl) EP3 with black evo 8 wheels that are plasti dipped. The plasti dip is starting to come off on every wheel so I planning on resparying them. Can't decide if I should go with black or a different colour. Ive looked at white and think it would look...
  11. byRazh

70 or 74mm intake manifold & throttle body?

Hey! So im planning on buying a intake manifold and a throttle body for my EP3 but can't decide if I should go for 70mm or 74mm. Sorry if this is stupid questions but im new to the tuning scene :D - Advantages & disadvantages with going 74mm instead of 70mm? - Which one will give me the most...
  12. byRazh

Mugen spoiler EP3 with brake light?

Hey! Im planning on getting a mugen spoiler for my ep3 but I want to have the 3rd brake light. Any ideas how I can get it to work? Maybe behind the window or is it possible to mount the brake light on the mugen spoiler? Thanks in advance!
  13. byRazh

Xenon not working...

Hello! My xenon bulb stopped working so I replaced it with a brand new one but still not working... What could be the problem? Thanks in advance!
Back