• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

DC5 to FD2 or FK2?

Thanks for this bud, I certainly wouldn't be chasing figures and tbh a stock car would be my preferred choice but I've been put off one now after hearing about both engine and gearbox problems. I know it's highly unlikely things would go majorly wrong but it's a risk I can't afford to take...
  2. C

DC5 to FD2 or FK2?

Thanks Chris. I will definetely give an FD2 a try once the time comes, but it's finding one for sale or having an owner who doesn't know me let me go out in one - this is the challenge. I have done a lot of research into them and I do appreciate they're a superior car but a good point you...
  3. C

DC5 to FD2 or FK2?

Thanks for this Chris, you're not doing a good job of helping me get an FD2 here haha! They shouldn't have faults and design flaws consdering the price of some of the setups (5k before fitting) The FK2 wouldn't see much track action, 2 at most a year as that's all I do in the Teg but I am...
  4. C

DC5 to FD2 or FK2?

Cheers lads for the excellent feedback, really appreciate it! I've got a difficult decision here going forward. The FD2 seems to be a great car but I don't know if I could tolerate that harsh ride all the time and my Teg is a daily and is already harsh as it is. I have read as you said Mark...
  5. C

EP3 Limited slip diff - options??

Look at Kazz as well, also supposed to be good.
  6. C

DC5 to FD2 or FK2?

Moderator edit, moved from Mark's build thread. https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?102383-My-FK2 Hi Mark, Not sure whether you still have the FK2 or have since moved on? I'm just after some feedback on it please as I'm looking at selling the DC5 soon and I'm torn between one...
Back