• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. beaglebass

FK2 Buying an FK2 - What should I look for?

6.9l/100km is really good... my EK9 is similar to that. Championship White's a great colour... the quintessential type R. Black FK2 looks amazing but the way black shows up scratches and dirt would annoy me. The one I'm looking at is the metallic silver... which I like and doesn't stand out...
  2. beaglebass

Thanks Partyvan. Great advice which I'll certainly do. I'll be holding onto the EK9 for a while even after I buy another just to be safe than sorry. I could tell straight away that it's a completely different experience to my stock EK9. I haven't tried the EP3, FN2 or FD2 so I can't compare with...
  3. beaglebass

Hey Wattpilot. That's great to hear you've had a great run with yours and thanks for the advice. Sounds like you were very lucky to get one of those... and with an NZ warranty too. What color is yours.... is a GT or standard model? Have you stuck with the Contisport 6 or have you switched to...
  4. beaglebass

Hi everyone. I'm from New Zealand I have had an EK9 for around 12 years now which has been a fantastic car and I'm now considering purchasing a second hand FK2 which I would really appreciate your advice on. The FK2 were never sold new in NZ and so it appears to be very rare here which is one...
Back