• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

Another quality build thread! The attention to detail that you guys have make these well worth the read :) Sorry to hear about your most recent issues, hope you got them sorted :)
  2. F

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

Don't get me wrong, the M140 is a nice car but it comes with a hefty price tag >.> Oh sh*t, I thought as much. I can tell that all of you guys that restore these to a high standard spend a lot of money to do so. For the immaculate car you now have and the experience/memories you have gained...
  3. F

N77's ex now being sorted by Simon & Jamie

Great build mate - look forward to seeing the next update :)
  4. F

SK-R's NHB EP3 Journal

I'm new to the forum and I don't currently own any type of Honda (I actually have a BMW M140) but I've found myself trawling through lots of forums recently, looking at these amazing EP3 builds and I feel like i'm getting the bug!! I've especially enjoyed reading this one! You've taken your...
Back