• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Tanny

EP3 5.3 final drive too short for supercharger?

Hi all, I currently have a Spoon 5.3 final drive in my EP3 and want boost. Will I have to pull it out and replace with a stock / lower final drive as it'll be too short and traction may suffer? I was aiming for 300bhp through a Rotrex topmount supercharger and the car is a weekend road toy so...
  2. Tanny

PLM and other tri-y style exhaust manifolds

Hi all. On my brothers old B18C EG we installed a tri-y 4-2-2-1 manifold and coupled with a Skunk2 Megapower exhaust the car was noticeabley more power throughout the rev range and sounded unlike any other Honda. I've since wanted one on my EP3 and have seen PLM, K-Tuned and various other...
  3. Tanny

5.1 vs 5.3 final drive - road car (no motorways)

Hi all, As title really. I've searched and cannot find an answer even though there are numerous final drive threads already. Hopefully this will be a useful reference for others in the same boat as me. So my EP3 is a purely road car and will be used at weekends only for short A road and B...
  4. Tanny

K100 with Civic Cup Map

Chaps does anyone have any experience of the Civic Cup map? Tempted to get a K100 which comes pre-loaded with this map. Is it usable on a daily driver with decent gains? The car will have a CAI and a catback. Stock cat and manifold. Thanks
  5. Tanny

EP3 stainless OEM style 2.5" exhaust found - opinions?

Chaps I've wanted a bit more grunt from the car but without too much noise or a massive Jap can poking out of the posterior. I've found the following and wanted your opinions. The design of the backbox would lead me to believe nasty rasp and other higher pitched frequencies should be dampened...
  6. Tanny

EP3 2019 forced induction choices

Chaps I said I wouldn't do it but really want some boost for the EP3. I'm not new to Honda turbo's having helped mates build old B series EG's and EK's. I never did get a chance to boost my old Jordan even though I had started collecting parts for the build (at one point I had CP pistons, Eagle...
  7. Tanny

EP3 slower after Injen intake!

Hey guys. So I installed a new Injen cold air intake to an otherwise stock EP3 but instead of noticing any performance or throttle response improvements the car generally feels slower. It takes longer to rev through the RPM range. There are no leaks and everything is tightened. Am I right in...
  8. Tanny

Fitted intake now EP3 won’t go into gear

Guys please help. I’ve just fitted my Injen cold air intake and now my car won’t select 1st 3rd or 5th. Nothing seems to be touching the shifter. Any ideas? Thanks
  9. Tanny

Injen vs Tegiwa M thread power and driveability - real experiences

Hi all, This is another intake thread but I'm looking for real life experiences from people who have had both intakes or some experience of long arm CAI vs carbon boxes. I've searched and read threads on here with some people advising Injen will give better gains due to a smoother path and...
  10. Tanny

Quaife ATB on stock EP3

Hey guys. I’m considering fitting a Quaife diff to an otherwise totally stock car. Keep hearing good things about them but unsure if I’ll be able to tell the difference on a standard daily driven road car. I’m interested to hear any LSD equipped owners reviews and thoughts.
Back