• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

i like the styling on this. Very nice.
  2. T

Rotrex Fn2

I wasn't enjoying the supercharger. It was fun 10% of the time. I'm working away at the moment, but I dropped the car off for a TDI north turbo kit. Will get the car back when I'm back and should be a lot more fun =]
  3. T

Rotrex Fn2

Found an old pic of my can when I had a carbon bonnet and it was clean.
  4. T

Rotrex Fn2

In the dry it’s pretty good to be honest. Has good grip in 2nd onwards. The suspension is really good as well, I didn’t like it when the car was n/a because the car kept under steering. That stopped when it was charged which was a bit arranged. It took me a few weeks to get the settings right...
  5. T

Rotrex Fn2

Thanks. I’m new to the forum, been trying to join for years but always had issues. I got the charger fitted in October and had no vsa over winter due to a wheel bearing needing replaced, but one the wheel bearing was replaced the original charger broke haha. In the wet/ damp it would just spin...
  6. T

Rotrex Fn2

I've had my type R for 7 years now. I've done the N/A thing and now I've supercharged my civic. My Rotrex broke recently but it's currently being replaced. Mods I have so far are: - Custom hard pipe - 3" K&N cone filter - FD2 TB with thermal gasket - Rotrex supersport kit - SolidFab...
Back