• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. LukeyBowerz

FN2 USB and AUX connection help

Thank you Loxy and Mike, for helping with this. I know it may sound silly to others but I’m all about the little things (song track names etc) I think it makes a huge difference. However on this occasion I think I will stick with the xCarlink, I mean it does work and does the job, just that...
  2. LukeyBowerz

Hi Loxy, Thank you so much for your reply. To tell you the truth, I actually have the xCarlink however when I press the ‘audio’ button which is located next to the big Sat Nav dial, all it says on the Sat Nav screen is ‘extension’. I find this extremely annoying, because I thought it would say...
  3. LukeyBowerz

Hi all I’m Luke and I’m new here, this is my first post so please bear with me whilst I try and get to grips with this forum, I’m not use to using them. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I own a 58Plate Honda Civic FN2 TYPE R GT with Sat Nav. I am trying to get an official USB...
Back