• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Urban0802

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Still got these mate ? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  2. Urban0802

Loxy's Type R #6

What you gonna get ? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  3. Urban0802

Satin Silver EP3

Nice mate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  4. Urban0802

FN2 Odd R-number. Whats the max R-number for championship white type R?

Ask for a photo of log book Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  5. Urban0802

FN2 Number plates - sticked or screwed?

Good idea that Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  6. Urban0802

FN2 Number plates - sticked or screwed?

Sticky tape works perfectly fine mate use vertical strips on the side then put 2 middle diagonal ones in the middle, heat up the bumper once clean then heat the sticky pads that you've attached to the plate then apply the plate and heat the plate on the front once on the bumper works a treat...
  7. Urban0802

FN2 Wheel arch trim

Not bad that Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  8. Urban0802

FN2 Wheel arch trim

What did that cost you ? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  9. Urban0802

FN2 Wheel arch trim

Cheers wilmo Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  10. Urban0802

FN2 Wheel arch trim

I think I can pick them up off ebay Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  11. Urban0802

CODE READER

Yeah android cheers mate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  12. Urban0802

CODE READER

Can anyone recommend a code reader for the fn2 ? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  13. Urban0802

FN2 Wheel arch trim

Alright guys can anyone point me in the right direction to help sort out my passenger side wheel arch trim that seems to be popping off every so often. I think the previous owner may have broke a couple of the clips has anyone had this before ? Cheers, jack Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  14. Urban0802

Wheel Arch Body Trim Screw Type?

Hi mate I'm after something to stop the arch trim on my passenger side from popping off I've noticed a couple of the clips are damaged this is probably why. Could you help ? Cheers Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  15. Urban0802

FN2 Seen in Eccles

It had a red rear tow eye Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  16. Urban0802

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

Yeah I've had a proper look into it now, thanks Loxy Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  17. Urban0802

FN2 Seen in Eccles

Think I've actually just seen it on one of "Stealth's" YouTube videos Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  18. Urban0802

FN2 Front and Rear "H" badge replacement

These are unbelievable quality and very cheap if they're not genuine then you arent getting any better quality ones out there. Very nice full badges at the exact right size. I've put them on mine. 133068146819 that's the Ebay item no. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  19. Urban0802

FN2 Squealing/Groaning noise at low speeds when turning right

Let me know if that's blurry because it is on mine for some reason I can try and send the proper pdf file if it is Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  20. Urban0802

FN2 Squealing/Groaning noise at low speeds when turning right

Here you go mate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  21. Urban0802

FN2 Seen in Eccles

Saw a very very nice black fn2 today whilst I was cycling down the canal to work. In eccles over the bridge near the Packet house. Black mugen spoiler looked smart as f**k. Reg began with K20 [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  22. Urban0802

Loxy's Type R #6

Excellent video mate was that yourself? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  23. Urban0802

My FN2 (first ever Honda)

Right Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  24. Urban0802

Loxy's Type R #6

The mirror I mean ..and no you haven't anyway I dont think I've been through your whole page..lovely fn2 btw Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  25. Urban0802

Loxy's Type R #6

He is Well annoying! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  26. Urban0802

Loxy's Type R #6

Have you got a build thread on this fix mate? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  27. Urban0802

Yeah I couldn't tell if it was or not cos the house in the background looks normal Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  28. Urban0802

? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  29. Urban0802

FN2 Front Shock Absorber Question

Cheers mate good company that isn't it they confirmed over the phone with there technicians that everything I ordered is definitely compatible to my fn2 type r...how long after making the order did you receive and was everything up to scratch yeah ? They've got an app that's really easy to use...
  30. Urban0802

FN2 Fast Road Setup help/advise please...

Cheers mate spent enough at the minute on full suspension on the front eibach springs cant afford it I'll just get regular wheel alignment if it's not a necessity Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  31. Urban0802

FN2 Fast Road Setup help/advise please...

Does it have to be done ? The frsu ? Or is eibach springs on new Sachs shocks ok? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  32. Urban0802

EP3 'Money well spent' mods for the FN2

What's FRS Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  33. Urban0802

...that's also German Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  34. Urban0802

Auto doc ?? Just ordered mine yesterday from auto doc 70-80 quid each for Sachs shocks 130 for eibach lowering springs and 13 quid each for drop links ..autodoc! Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  35. Urban0802

Wow! Is that some mad filter on the first photo or is that actually what it looks like on the eye? Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  36. Urban0802

Electric mirror problem

Do your mirrors fold automatically when you lock the car ? Or turn the car on ? Mine I have to manually press the mirror button on the door card arm rest to close or open the mirrors and one is not functioning properly it gets stuck my near side is fine though Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  37. Urban0802

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Nice! Do the clear ones enhance the look of tired old original fog lights or not ? Cheer, jack. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  38. Urban0802

FN2 Shocks alternatives.

Alright mate I recently got told off my garage both shocks on the front need replacing as they're both burst and leaking, one spring is snapped on the front also... Will I be ok replacing my front shocks with new Sachs ones ..not replacing the rear as they're fine and putting eibach lowering...
  39. Urban0802

Is that £230 inc labour or just for the shocks Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  40. Urban0802

FN2 HIDs?

Yeah nice one please do mate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  41. Urban0802

FN2 HIDs?

Yeah I've had hids in every car which is why I want to make sure these new ones are just as good, cheers mate let me know Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  42. Urban0802

Hid Bulbs

It's ok I dont have headlight washers Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  43. Urban0802

FN2 HIDs?

Alright guys, anyone recommend error free HIDs or these new fan assisted bulbs for my FN2 ? Nice one [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  44. Urban0802

Hid Bulbs

Alright guys, anyone recommend error free HIDs or these new fan assisted bulbs for my FN2 ? Nice one [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  45. Urban0802

Electric mirror problem

Cheers Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  46. Urban0802

Electric mirror problem

What's this mate Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  47. Urban0802

Electric mirror problem

My fn2 drivers side mirror isn't erecting fully like the passenger side I was wondering if anyone else has ever had the problem. Also do yours go up and down when operating the key or just when you press the button like mine ? Nice one Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
  48. Urban0802

What paint did you use mate? Looks bang on that. Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Back