• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. P

FK2 Auto Stop Start Issues

Same here, although I charged it, it won't charge to full. Still on warranty. Going to service next month.
  2. P

FK2 IAT and IAT2 Pid

Thanks for the info :smt023
  3. P

FK2 IAT and IAT2 Pid

Does anyone know the PID number for accessing the IAT and IAT2 on Torque? I've googled it but nothing 100% sure. Found P0168, P0097, P00A5, P00AA... and more. Can anyone confirm this? Thank you.
  4. P

FK2 Dyno mode for the FK2

Thanks for the reply, BOV is now stock, I had a Forge, but the original does a better job then Forge BOV. As for the T-valve is gone long time ago... Although fuel may be the problem, I'm going to check fuel filter, it may be dirty... We never know. And yes, fuel systems runs close to its limit...
  5. P

So after a long afternoon at the dyno, the results were... 0 We managed to get 325HP and 530nm... I wonder why... the repro guy was also curious why. The same map was applied to another FK2 and gives him 365HP and 530nm with a stock car... After 2 or 3 tryes, we started to wonder what was...
  6. P

No, it's not a temp prob. I'll be next saturday on the dyno again... let's see how it goes. The Honda guys says that for getting the FK2 in to dyno mode , we have be on +R mode and then press VSA button for about 12 seconds, the VSA light will come on (saying VSA off) and then will come off...
  7. P

You're right... I also did a remap... the hardware added some power 339HP and 449Nm... the remap brings me new values at least on binary values 549Nm and this was a sticky value.... on HP I couldn't get a decent read. I suppose because it's not in dyno mode... the values goes from 324HP to...
  8. P

did you use simple mode turn off (push button for 2 seconds) or the 10 seconds mode? I read that they are different, although the dashboard symbol remains the same...
  9. P

Sorry CVA is in Portuguese... I should said VSA :) So none of you have made a repro on your car and don't have any clue if you really have 300HP on your cars... lol. After some upgrades, like exhaust, air filter I would like to know how many HP I have... Paulo R
  10. P

](*,)
  11. P

well if you just go to a test bench to see how much power your car have, it won't do a proper test, unless it's in dyno mode. It's no enough to shut down the CVA .
  12. P

Hi, I need some help... Can anyone tell me how to put the FK2 in to dyno mode. Thank you. Paulo R.
  13. P

FK2 Dump valve

No need to get a new dump valve... you are wasting money. the original valve goes up to 2 bar, I wasted some money on a Forge and only goes to 1,9 bar with the yellow spring... If you want something good, remove the T-valve. Your car will be much faster spooling up. Paulo R
Back